Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Busy.

Done.

Outta here.

No time for me, this dude has bigger fish to fry. (He seriously took him blade of grass and walked off.)

Happy Wednesday, folks! Hope your havin' a great one!

View attachment 136906

I'm in love with Tuleo!! I hope my guy grows up to be just as handsome!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Last night I learned that you can really mess up wasps by spraying bug repellent on their nest. Poor little buggers didn't know how to act!

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
It's a cool 83 here with 84% humidity. Tuleo is romping around in the showers now!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
After an unbearably hot day at school I have just come home to a very overheated gerbil and hamster.
So I ran outside to grab a few bits if rock cleaned them of and put them in the fridge to get cool. Then I will put it in for them to cool on

My daughter used to freeze bottles of water and place the frozen bottles in with her rabbits each morning.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And you're in Texas, and I'm in Oregon? Go figure. And see the arrow to the left of the temp? It's going up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's a cool 83 here with 84% humidity. Tuleo is romping around in the showers now!

This has been a crazy weather week. Yesterday was so hot I had to run the AC instead of the evaporative cooler, and now today it has been overcast, with no sun shining and I haven't had to cool the house at all. And now, while I'm sitting here, thunder is clapping over the house. Very strange.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Awww! Thank you!! He is pretty much over me and my cell phone (my camera) - that is for sure. He refuses to walk up to me anymore. *sigh*

How is your bitty guy doing?! They grow so fast!!!

He is doing great!! Still no name. I have never took so long to name a pet! I usually have one before we even leave the animal shelter.

I need to buy a new battery for my kitchen scale. I bought the wrong one. I can't wait to weigh him and my Mazuri comes Friday. I plan on giving him some once or twice a week. My RF's love it !

He's outside right now soaking up some rays under the cloudy sky. It looks like more rain later. It's about 85 and muggy! So all my torts are loving it!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'm off to the kitchen to make dinner.
Just when I got it all tidied up!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's why I wash as I cook . Then make my kids wash the plates as they finish . Set the timer on the dish washer for 3 am .