Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I'll be honest with you know you from the forum I think you'll be able to handle it I really do take it for what its worth that's what I think

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'll be honest with you know you from the forum I think you'll be able to handle it I really do take it for what its worth that's what I think
I agree. Sara, you are one tough chick and while it feels like you're shattering, it's just a bumpy patch. You've got this. All of it. Chin up. You're a bad&&&. Take some deep breaths. Center yourself and work towards answers and solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Can I just go back to my mountain paradise that is Killington and forget all this?
1441934486817.jpg

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Honestly, I know I can handle way more than I realize, and this is pushing that but we all learn to overcome.
Honestly my only real fear is explaining that one to my parents who don't know I now like men too.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
did your parents accept you being lesbian? If so then they should accept this as well.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
did your parents accept you being lesbian? If so then they should accept this as well.
Accept me being attracted to men they could accept, the idea of a little one I doubt they'd ever accept, they constantly make comments about unmarried friends of mine with children and how "they may look happy but aren't actually doing well in life"

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Accept me being attracted to men they could accept, the idea of a little one I doubt they'd ever accept, they constantly make comments about unmarried friends of mine with children and how "they may look happy but aren't actually doing well in life"
They tend to change their mind if a grandkid comes along. However, quit worrying about it and go get the test. If there something to deal with then then deal with it. Why work yourself into a tizzy over something you don't even know it's true? It's not worth the stress.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
don't ever tell a Hindu Yolo

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The sky is rumbling and our nice rain showers are suppose to become severe thunderstorms. :(

You sure don't have a very long summer. Hope your hand heals quickly. I know how hard it is to do turtle stuff with an injured hand.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
wild police chase tonight carjacking multiple at the end the guy jumped out of the car shooting gun into the air runs into restaurant take hostages. He's no longer among the living

JAYGEE

I 3rd, 4th, 5th just going to walgreens grabbing a few tests and go pee on it.

No need to worry so much when the answer can be had within minutes.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Good morning ! It's a nice rainy day here in Houston . Headed over to Kevin's house tomorrow to eat BBQ and hang out for a little bit . May ride my bike Sunday . I will have to get my shed cleaned up tonight for my reds . Sally is trying to drop more eggs . Harry is trying to keep sally barefoot and pregnant. My bulldogs are trying to slowly drive me crazy. My son seems back to normal . My middle son had one HELL of a good foot ball game last night . He made two touchdowns and four sacks . Yes he plays offense and defense. By the way it's FRIDAY ! Wooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Ah poop, well from before the 7th of August to now makes me definitely late... So tonight we'll be finding out where my life is headed...:eek:

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I see poop in a white package in your future . Kids are a good thing . They make you smile everyday .
Good sure, but not good to a single 22 year old still living at home. Though by next weekend if there is a little nugget it will be completing it's 4th and 5th Spartan races... And look-up Spartan Race Killington, it is THE toughest Spartan race out there. That's a bad*** child before even developing toes.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Try being 17 and having a kid . By 22 I had two little boys . You'll find a way to be the mother to the little one . In time everything works out . You're a badass . Trust me it will change your life ,but it changes in good ways . I freaked out when my lady told me she was with child . ha-ha It made me grow up and become the person I am today . I'm not rich with gold ,but I'm rich with family and friends .