Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Sarah another reason to not wait to find out is IF you are pg and plan to allow it to develop, you need to know ASAP because if the meds you are taking.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
As for your parents Sarah, from all you have ever said, in the end ( after the shock) I am sure try will support you. They love you.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I see poop in a white package in your future . Kids are a good thing . They make you smile everyday .
The only thing better in life then children is grandchildren . You punish them and they still love you . When life is rough they give you a hug . If your right or wrong they love you. They never judge you never !
And your parents have to look mad , but they will have forgotten what they are mad about when they hold the baby . And you too will live through this if its true !

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Sarah another reason to not wait to find out is IF you are pg and plan to allow it to develop, you need to know ASAP because if the meds you are taking.
Oh crap I forgot about those! Yeah Zoloft is no good with stuff like that...though I've been coming off it... Hmm I wonder if cutting that could be messing with my body too... So many ifs, I'll be testing tonight, because I'll have to handle it in some way.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Oh crap I forgot about those! Yeah Zoloft is no good with stuff like that...though I've been coming off it... Hmm I wonder if cutting that could be messing with my body too... So many ifs, I'll be testing tonight, because I'll have to handle it in some way.

Glad to hear that.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Try being 17 and having a kid . By 22 I had two little boys . You'll find a way to be the mother to the little one . In time everything works out . You're a badass . Trust me it will change your life ,but it changes in good ways . I freaked out when my lady told me she was with child . ha-ha It made me grow up and become the person I am today . I'm not rich with gold ,but I'm rich with family and friends .
At least you were there. I know the man, he doesn't like children, he has a little daughter with his now ex wife and he still does not like children. If I had a kid and keep it he wouldn't be there, I'd be on my own there.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
The only thing better in life then children is grandchildren . You punish them and they still love you . When life is rough they give you a hug . If your right or wrong they love you. They never judge you never !
And your parents have to look mad , but they will have forgotten what they are mad about when they hold the baby . And you too will live through this if its true !
I'm sure they could live with it yes, but I also know I'd have to scramble to find a full time job and get my own place because there's no room for more at my house and I couldn't imagine being in that situation. If I'm starting a family it's in my own home no matter how small.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
am I the only male type person t
here so happy that mens underwear when tagless I mean seriously such a small thing but oh so nice

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Honestly I'm probably just worked up over nothing, I do have a habit of that, but even though the chance is small it does exist.
But I mean if his daughter shows any preview of what could be (literally spitting image of him) I couldn't have cuter. Took us an entire day to warm up to each other but certainly adorable.
1441994814256.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Poor Jeff, his student stop at a rest area and after the student went inside, Jeff decided to go in too. His student then drove off without him. (giggle giggle)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
That's funny stuff !

What makes it worse, is I teased Jeff about the very thing happening just a few days back. Jeff was really tired (one day during his sleep time had to deal with getting loaded, next day during sleeper it was shop time) so he isn't yet too much towards seeing the humor yet.