Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Our utility company has some program were they will install them on our roof but the savings is only like $30 a month and there is a 20 yr contract. I wonder if solar city has better options? Hmm
My saving is over $125 a month, this is 1/2 of what I paid average a month.

You can check with your local Solar City Rep see what they can offer?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Composite tile roof.

I will own the system but the solar company will be responsible for maintenance or roof leak. If I need to change my roof, I will pay $1,500 for the solar company to take away and reinstall the system back.

Thats one of the reasons I'm waiting on solar; I figure a metal roof would last longer than the panels and I'd have less to worry about. Plus waiting until I replace the roof will give me enough time to learn enough about solar to know type of setup I should go with and what I need.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Whoo hoo! And Whew!!! William worked his butt off today. He got the trench dug from the house to the new greenhouse, put up the screens in front of the openings on the bottom walls. Placed the new night box in the greenhouse and made a few minor adjustments to it. Planted a few bargain plants inside in the ground. Had lunch at the new Clovis Hofbrau, and last but not least, bought me a big bowl of frozen yogurt with sprinkles!!!! So Monday I'll call the electrician to come and wire it. One of my leopards is digging a nest and he video'd it.

Steven, I see that you got your panels up on the roof! I hope it does what you're expecting. Like you, I bought the smaller system, but didn't notice any difference in my monthly usage, so after a year I had to buy more panels. Now my meter runs backward all summer, however, I use so much electricity during the winter months (for the tortoises) that I still end up having to pay at true up.

Happy Saturday everyone! Cook me some bacon for breakfast tomorrow, will ya? A waffle or two might be nice also.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I think he was actually asking about where you cut out the stucco to put in the new breaker box.
If that is the case.....I need to take more photo for you and hope the photo can provide the answer for your question.

Please wait till the morning.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I need a hot beer and cold woman........
wait nevermind

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Whoo hoo! And Whew!!! William worked his butt off today. He got the trench dug from the house to the new greenhouse, put up the screens in front of the openings on the bottom walls. Placed the new night box in the greenhouse and made a few minor adjustments to it. Planted a few bargain plants inside in the ground. Had lunch at the new Clovis Hofbrau, and last but not least, bought me a big bowl of frozen yogurt with sprinkles!!!! So Monday I'll call the electrician to come and wire it. One of my leopards is digging a nest and he video'd it.

Steven, I see that you got your panels up on the roof! I hope it does what you're expecting. Like you, I bought the smaller system, but didn't notice any difference in my monthly usage, so after a year I had to buy more panels. Now my meter runs backward all summer, however, I use so much electricity during the winter months (for the tortoises) that I still end up having to pay at true up.

Happy Saturday everyone! Cook me some bacon for breakfast tomorrow, will ya? A waffle or two might be nice also.
Way to go Will. You are a very nice guy. That may also explain why he is not answer the e-mail I sent last light because he is driving to your place in the morning.

Enjoy your bacon in the morning Yvonne, do share a photo with cowboy Ken.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'll take pictures tomorrow.

(And unless YOU or Irene are cooking me bacon and waffles, I won't be enjoying that, thank you very much.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Nope......None sweet, Old fashioned oatmeal, and black coffee.

My standard issue breakfast everyday.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm almost tired here and thinking of heading off for bed. Buuuuttt, in a different thread, I put the challenge out to all if they could, without looking on the Internet Machine tell us all who Dr. Hari Seldon is and maybe a little background information about him. As of maybe a week, I've gotten zero response from anyone so I figured maybe here someone may know. Remember, I don't want Internet Machine stuff here. Maybe brain stuff. Asking friends or relatives is fine, just give credit where due…

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm almost tired here and thinking of heading off for bed. Buuuuttt, in a different thread, I put the challenge out to all if they could, without looking on the Internet Machine tell us all who Dr. Hari Seldon is and maybe a little background information about him. As of maybe a week, I've gotten zero response from anyone so I figured maybe here someone may know. Remember, I don't want Internet Machine stuff here. Maybe brain stuff. Asking friends or relatives is fine, just give credit where due…
My husband knew but I didn't.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
scientist say people die within 6 months before or 6 months after their birthday pretty scary huh?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
205371-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Enjoy-Today.jpg