Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Nice score!!
Here are mine. Purslane and gazebos.
I just showed my husband and he said they look like I spent a $1 on them.
I'm having a hard with the rabbits eating my tortoise garden:( the fencing is about 3' . How high can those cute little things jump?

View attachment 151489View attachment 151490

those are great!! Did auto correct change "gazania"?

The rabbits burrow under too, but yes, they are pretty good jumpers with those big back feet.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, the good news is...the tire people had a hard time finding my leak, but finally saw millions of tiny bubbles escaping all around the whole sidewall!!!!! The tires are almost 11 years old and have 45,000 miles on them, but the truck is garaged, so in the shade most of the time. The tread is getting sparse, but the penny trick says not quite yet. The rims are 20" and wide, so we're talking an expensive project! Just what I need.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I can feel exhausted, but the minute my head hits the pillow I am wide awake. Now I can usually fall sleep sitting in a car Iif on my swing... except when I want to take a nap or sleep.
Hi Jacqui and hope you're well. Also hope that you got enough sleep last night. I for one did not. I went to bed at about 3am and by ONLY 7.30am I was wide awake. Don't know why.:(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Jacqui and hope you're well. Also hope that you got enough sleep last night. I for one did not. I went to bed at about 3am and by ONLY 7.30am I was wide awake. Don't know why.:(

Actually I have not been asleep since yesterday at about 6:30 am. Sorry you didn't get much sleep.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, the good news is...the tire people had a hard time finding my leak, but finally saw millions of tiny bubbles escaping all around the whole sidewall!!!!! The tires are almost 11 years old and have 45,000 miles on them, but the truck is garaged, so in the shade most of the time. The tread is getting sparse, but the penny trick says not quite yet. The rims are 20" and wide, so we're talking an expensive project! Just what I need.

Until recently, I never knew trucks had different tires then car. I just knew they cost more.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Jeff will be home in a few days, so I will download some pictures including what I got today at Lowe's clearance sale. ( gotta keep up with the rest of you)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Actually I have not been asleep since yesterday at about 6:30 am. Sorry you didn't get much sleep.
Once again, thanks v much your understanding and kind words.:<3:

I've come to conclude that even doctors cannot do much with this issue. All they are able to do is prescribe sleeping pills/tranquilizers. And I for one do NOT want to get addicted to them.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Although I don't know what time it is back there, please allow me to say.......

122641-Have-A-Wonderful-Evening.gif

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
me so hungry.... Me hungry long time....

damn autocorrect

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
So wedding dress shopping tomorrow morning! I need to shave my legs tonight, haha. Hoping I can get "the one"

Then Saturday we're helping some flood victims gut their houses/clean the yard of debris. It's crazy the amount of devastation right now.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So wedding dress shopping tomorrow morning! I need to shave my legs tonight, haha. Hoping I can get "the one"

Then Saturday we're helping some flood victims gut their houses/clean the yard of debris. It's crazy the amount of devastation right now.

Sounds like a busy time for you. Do you have a style of dress in mind?

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Jeff will be home in a few days, so I will download some pictures including what I got today at Lowe's clearance sale. ( gotta keep up with the rest of you)

End of season sale plants? I should have gone and bought some too.

M

Maggie Cummings

I sure wish the PNW visit had happened now. Everything is in bloom....the air smells like perfume.

Myroli

Once again, thanks v much your understanding and kind words.:<3:

I've come to conclude that even doctors cannot do much with this issue. All they are able to do is prescribe sleeping pills/tranquilizers. And I for one do NOT want to get addicted to them.
Have you tried melatonin? It's all natural and just helps your body/mind relax enough for sleep