Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
So I found another dress I like. This one is more flattering but it has lace which I'm not a huge fan of. The first one was more comfortable and I really wish I could try it on again so I'm trying to locate it here but to no avail. Nearest designer boutique that carries just that brand (so to speak) is 4 hours away. All I want is to ask the husband to be "this one or this one?" But he wants to be surprised at the reveal on the day of the event. Gah!

It's always nice to get another person's opinion, but even if someone tells you, "Yes, I like this one." If you would have rather had the other one, you won't be satisfied. Find the dress that YOU like, and don't worry what anyone else says.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's a chilly morning here (Yvonne change that into "it's frickin' cold" so it fits your mindset better), but the sun has bravely appeared on the horizon.

We've moved back up into the 60's overnight. We're actually having a very nice Autumn. It's nowhere near getting down cold enough to freeze yet, thank goodness, because I have only move a very few plants into the greenhouse so far.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Greetings all you chatters! Hope all you all are going to have wonderful Saturdays today. Anyone going to a special event today?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
A friend of mine just got his driver license. He is inviting us to his home this evening for dinner with some other families. Other then that, we have a normal Saturday.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We've moved back up into the 60's overnight. We're actually having a very nice Autumn. It's nowhere near getting down cold enough to freeze yet, thank goodness, because I have only move a very few plants into the greenhouse so far.
Looks like we have a possible frost night in about two weeks.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Greetings all you chatters! Hope all you all are going to have wonderful Saturdays today. Anyone going to a special event today?
Does maybe having ex show up so we can haul off all my piles of branches count?

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Good morning everyone!
I'm back on the iPhone so now the notifications actually tell me if someone quoted me or just replied (android failed to do that it was weird)
Either way if I missed replying to someone in the past few months that was my phone and it won't be happening again

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1444489776.678815.jpg
Plus I now have a phone case that fits my lifestyle. It's not waterproof but everything else proof. Though I don't plan to bring my phone to any mountains anytime soon after that last phone mountain disaster

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy Saturday!!
Our only plans are two soccer games in 100 degree Santa Ana heat!!!
It has been so windy! Yesterday we hit 106.

We also need to move stuff around in our garage so the guys can install the solar box panel thing. Our new system is going in next week.

My husband was in a car accident/fender bender last week so we are picking up his truck now from the body shop.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be lurking:)