Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
WHAT?!! seriously and you are just now telling us? What for? Good luck! Keep us informed now that we are worrying about you.
I did not tell anyone precisely so no 1 would worry it's minor I'm just going for my permit access 4 my dialysis treatments Out patient in n out couple of hours

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I did not tell anyone precisely so no 1 would worry it's minor I'm just going for my permit access 4 my dialysis treatments Out patient in n out couple of hours

David, it ìs our job and our right to worry. You are part of our family, the black sheep, but still part.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It is rainy and dark out, so I am delaying walking dogs and feeding cats.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Same here. Probably should have cleaned my truck yesterday instead of putting it off til today.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Finally found my wedding dress! :) Woo! Avoiding posting pics just in case the fiancé goes snooping for some reason.

Detail on it: View attachment 155891

Very pretty! Can't wait to see YOU in it.

undergoing surgery in a couple of hours :-(

DAVID!!!!!! Why do you keep us in the dark like this? Well, I'm sending good vibes towards SoCal. I hope it turns out ok and you recuperate quickly.

It's a nice sunny day here...a bit cool, but at least sunny and not windy. The guy who bought my bird flight is coming to disassemble it and take it home today, so I'll be outside most of the morning.

Same here. Probably should have cleaned my truck yesterday instead of putting it off til today.

But now you get to put it off again! Lucky you. I don't have a good place to wash my truck. The driveway is decomposed granite and sand. WHEN I win the lottery, I'm going to have it cement.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Very pretty! Can't wait to see YOU in it.

DAVID!!!!!! Why do you keep us in the dark like this? Well, I'm sending good vibes towards SoCal. I hope it turns out ok and you recuperate quickly.

It's a nice sunny day here...a bit cool, but at least sunny and not windy. The guy who bought my bird flight is coming to disassemble it and take it home today, so I'll be outside most of the morning.

But now you get to put it off again! Lucky you. I don't have a good place to wash my truck. The driveway is decomposed granite and sand. WHEN I win the lottery, I'm going to have it cement.

I've been slacking too much lately, so it's got to be done today so I can TCB the rest of the week.

AnimalLady

Hello all! How are you today?

ITS NOT RAINING HERE! YAYAYA! Sooo happy about that.. its been a freggin wash out for the past few days. I'M DONE WITH IT!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I am waiting for a buffet place to open for lunch. Going to have me some broasted chicken, yes I am. Had to come into my bank to put cash in, so I can make my car payment.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've been slacking too much lately, so it's got to be done today so I can TCB the rest of the week.

You get up every morning from your alarm clock's warning
Take the 8:15 into the city
There's a whistle up above and people pushin', people shovin'
And the girls, who try to look pretty
And if your train's on time, you can get to work by nine
And start your slaving job to get your pay
If you ever get annoyed, look at me, I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day
And I'll be takin' care of business every day
Takin' care of business every way
I've been takin' care of business, it's all mine
Takin' care of business and working overtime, work out

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm waiting for the guy to come get his bird flight. In the meantime, I've taken down the lattice panels to make it more accessible. I've got tools, ladder, broom all in readiness. I hate waiting. I took a picture of it, but my camera's battery is low and is now sitting on the charger. He said he'd be here around 9. Well, I guess for the next 6 minutes it will be considered "around 9," but as soon as it switches to 10a, he's LATE!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
After the flight is gone, I'll have to re-think the wall of lattice. With the flight there, the lattice was only nailed at the top to the existing roof structure. With the flight gone, the tortoises would be able to just push the lattice and escape, so I'll have to put a barrier across the bottom. It's about 12' or so with one one post at 4' or so and it's sitting on blacktop, so I won't be able to dig to place a post to nail to. I'll try to use the heavy duty digging bar to break through the blacktop, but I'm not all that strong. I'll work on it in my mind and see what I come up with.

***Yvonne sits there, chin resting on closed fist, elbow sitting on desk, rolling her other hands' fingers back and forth on the desk top saying, "Waiting, waiting, waiting!"***