Nothing at all Yvonne . Its a photo shop trying to get attention

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ah...I see. Well, it worked. There are so many "likes" that they had to show them in mega bytes.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I drink coffee because crack is bad for you or so they say.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I drink coffee because killing people lands you in jail .

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I swear @smarch must have put a virus on my phone or something, everytime I log on to Facebook I get ads for king of the hill competitions Ironman tape contest mudfest it's insane

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I swear @smarch must have put a virus on my phone or something, everytime I log on to Facebook I get ads for king of the hill competitions Ironman tape contest mudfest it's insane

That's it? I get the whole gamut.

M

Maggie Cummings

Sorry buddy . Mom of 4 no pooping here in Texas just the cold . haha

I've been sick for 2 weeks....just shoot me!!!
This is real proof that people in Oregon don't tan, they rust. It's rained every day for 3 weeks. Everything is flooded. Or really mossy. Today I stuck my head out the door cuz it was raining so hard, and a hawk had crashed on my deck, it was raining so hard. Darn he was pretty. He stayed for quite a while. I threw him some Mollie fry and he ate them all. Ate some cat food and didn't act afraid of me at all. He wasn't a red-tail hawk so I'm gonna look at some pix and see if I can ID him....maybe he'll come back and I can make friends with him...next time I'll throw him a cat...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Maggie Cummings

I'm pretty sure it was a Peregrine Falcon, according to the pix. I'm keeping the camera by the door in case he comes back. I'm thinkin he'll chase all my Finches and Chickadees away tho....

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I found a red tail hawk . I guess he got hit by a car . I took him to a rehabilitation center. One year or so later they let him go right by where I found him . Cool birds but you can't keep them without permission . Same old story if its cool you got to have permission in a free country . I'm starting to think free is a myth .

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Who found the redtail hawk? I'm curious if it was ok. My son works with Falcons, teaching people about them. He learning and working with everything from two bald eagles, a great horned owl, a snowy owl, Harris Hawks, redtails, Goldens and kestrels

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
last night a burglar broke into my house and started looking for money so I woke up and started looking with him

M

Maggie Cummings

I hope this is ok to post, if not I'll apologize now....I've been sick for a while now, and today I get a card from my 27 yr old granddaughter in Calif.
It reads...
Life sucks, but you have me to help you through it, so keep your head up and whenever you're feeling powerless remember this....
A single one of your pubic hairs can shut down an entire restaurant....

Yeah, I know, my family is a little different. But I laughed so hard at this, I snorted Mt Dew out my nose....

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
don't judge me because I'm quiet no one plans a murder out loud

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
last night a burglar broke into my house and started looking for money so I woke up and started looking with him
Someone should tell these people if you have torts rob the torts they have more then the people who have torts ! :)

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
I hope this is ok to post, if not I'll apologize now....I've been sick for a while now, and today I get a card from my 27 yr old granddaughter in Calif.
It reads...
Life sucks, but you have me to help you through it, so keep your head up and whenever you're feeling powerless remember this....

Yeah, I know, my family is a little different. But I laughed so hard at this, I snorted Mt Dew out my nose....

I just snorted coffee reading this. It burns! It burns!!!

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
I found a red tail hawk . I guess he got hit by a car . I took him to a rehabilitation center. One year or so later they let him go right by where I found him . Cool birds but you can't keep them without permission . Same old story if its cool you got to have permission in a free country . I'm starting to think free is a myth .
So my question about who is answered when my question appeared in the feed right below your post Mike. In my defense I read six pages of posts trying to find it and it never loaded, thus the question. Glad to see the hawk was rehabilitated. We had one that wasn't so lucky last week :(

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It was cool . He didn't have any broken bones and they didn't tell me what they found wrong with him . They did call and let me know they where setting him free . To make sure he was put back where I found him .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It reads...

That funny stuff ! Thanks for the laugh .I needed it .