Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I vote to give the cold to.... hmmm I could tell you in private, but as a Mod I should not say it in public huh.
everyone knows it's me, but I cannot afford to get sick now.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
did everyone hear about the burglar in Florida who was in was fleeing from police and got eaten by an alligator?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I just read the news feed on Mr. Burglar . I hate laugh at him but come on ! You know damn well not to jump in a lake in Florida . The burglar got what he had coming to him . They put down the animal now that's a shame . Animals being animals = death !
Humans being dumb asses = dead alligator. Just doesn't add up well for me .

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I just read the news feed on Mr. Burglar . I hate laugh at him but come on ! You know damn well not to jump in a lake in Florida . The burglar got what he had coming to him . They put down the animal now that's a shame . Animals being animals = death !
its funny I laughed hard I laughed a lot and I still laugh when I think about it.it's funny except for the dead alligator of course

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I agree 100%.
It makes me furious when some idiot climbs into a polar bear enclosure, the polar bear does what it does naturally and they kill the bear.
This is not correct.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I agree 100%.
It makes me furious when some idiot climbs into a polar bear enclosure, the polar bear does what it does naturally and they kill the bear.
This is not correct.
It makes me mad also . Like them drive in zoo things with lions .Stupid people roll down the window and get attacked . What did they think would happen ? Then they kill the loin . I say stop putting warning signs on things and let the stupid people weed themselves out . David I really am laughing at the burglar . If he would have went to work and not robbed someone he would be alive today . What a dumb ***.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
It makes me mad also . Like them drive in zoo things with lions .Stupid people roll down the window and get attacked . What did they think would happen ? Then they kill the loin . I say stop putting warning signs on things and let the stupid people weed themselves out . David I really am laughing at the burglar . If he would have went to work and not robbed someone he would be alive today . What a dumb ***.

Did you see that one where the lion opened the door? brb

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Right.
it's Darwinian natural selection, survival of the fittest, death to the stupid.
I like the Darwin Awards.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
What the hell I quoted Adam and josh popped up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah I'm tfo family Yvonne!

blowing-raspberry-smiley-emoticon.gif