Pretend Chat 2.14

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Don't I know it. Today at the gym a guy who's already a member came in to sign up his girlfriend, and brought absolutely nothing to pay to sign up... And got frustrated at me when I said you had to pay now to sign up ... People are very dumb sometimes...
Yeah, I mean, what they just signed up and use the facility then don't pay? Don't people think? I bet if it were his business, he'd get it real quick.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nice girlfriend to do this for you. Is she a match?
I set it up but she doesn't match I gotta figure out how to promote my GoFundMe thing

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Don't I know it. Today at the gym a guy who's already a member came in to sign up his girlfriend, and brought absolutely nothing to pay to sign up... And got frustrated at me when I said you had to pay now to sign up ... People are very dumb sometimes...

Since he was a member, I don't think it's too far out there.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
girlfriend account? It's GoFundMe stupid talk to text

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
don't forget to shake your money maker

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I see

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just set up a girlfriend me account for my kidney transplant. My insurance will cover most of the operation medicine but even that will be a very expensive operation.

Did you put the link up on your Facebook page? I couldn't find it just googling for it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I set it up but she doesn't match I gotta figure out how to promote my GoFundMe thing

put it on your Facebook page then give us the link to your facebook page. And be specific, because there already is a David Jones go fund me that isn't you.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
put it on your Facebook page then give us the link to your facebook page. And be specific, because there already is a David Jones go fund me that isn't you.
yes I have it on my Facebook right now it's my name and kidney transplant

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
What is your blood type, you can message me that if you'd like, I'm B+ I know from there the match stuff gets more complicated

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
What is your blood type, you can message me that if you'd like, I'm B+ I know from there the match stuff gets more complicated
B pos

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
B pos

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I just set up a girlfriend me account for my kidney transplant. My insurance will cover most of the operation medicine but even that will be a very expensive operation.

Oh my, did Ai get that wrong. I now understand your last comment. Don't you just hat when it does that? Something I have to fight with the autocorrect to accept my word or spelling. It keeps wanting to inject its own rendition, ugh!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Happy Saturday, everyone! Br-r-r-r it's cold in here. But supposed to be in the 70's today, so can't make a fire or it'll be too hot in here later on. Poor Misty's teeth are chattering and she's giving me the stink eye.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I ordered some Tru-Lemon packets from Amazon, received them a couple days ago. Each packet contains about the equivalent of one wedge of lemon, and as I don't like water, adding this packet to my bottle of water helps me be able to choke it down. So, I can remember opening the Amazon box and seeing what was inside, but I'll be damned if I can find the product. It's not in the cupboard where it should be, it's not on my desk where I put the mail, and it doesn't seem to be laying around the house anywhere that I can see.

I was so cold this a.m. that I finally turned on the oven and opened the door, then piddled around in the kitchen, sweeping, etc. while I took advantage of the wonderful heat coming off the range. While I was enjoying the heat, I soaked all the indoor babies and got dressed. So now it's time to turn off the range and go outside and tend to the rest of the critters. Br-r-r-r, but here I go.......

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
He's better but still a bit weak. He was a trooper though! Both kids had a private Taekwondo lesson at 9am because they both tournaments coming up and one is the Nationals in Vegas so they need to train.

So many kids came home with this same type B flu from camp! My friends husband got it too from his son. I pray we don't get it!

My next question was going to be about others at the camp.