Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
It was hazy here until about 9:30a. So I watched the first 15 minutes of Kelly and Michael. They were on a roll this a.m. and were very entertaining.

Are you getting rain this weekend?
Ours starts Sunday.
I don't watch those two but when I have they were pretty funny.
I watch the Today show everyday.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Supposed to start with our week-long rain episode tomorrow. Then a couple sunny days and more rain.

I like Kelly Ripa because she seems like regular people. I didn't hold out much hope for Michael Strahan being her new co-host, but he has turned out pretty good too. They interact well together and the play off between them is quite funny sometimes. The first 15 minutes of each show is just banter between them with reading a few items in the news occasionally to get them going.

I discovered a new candy. It's Cafe Rio, carmel coffee candies. I don't drink coffee, but these candies really satisfy my need for something sweet after lunch and for evening snack. Bad part of it is the horrid after taste. I end up brushing my teeth and rinsing several times with mouth wash just to get rid of the after taste.

My son is coming to visit next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I don't feel stressed to get the house in shape for him, but he does have clean sheets on his bed and the crystal shining bathroom is clean and shining. He's the one who recently had his back fused. So I don't know if he's physically able to help me at all with any two man chores that need doing.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Finally home from work .Took a shower . Put some beard oil in my beard to make it smell good . Heading to the high school to see my boys play in the school of rock band . So how is everyone ?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
this just in to the newsroom I'm sexy and I know it

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
@mike taylor - Beautiful RFs, I have fallen in love with the breed.

We got some of Ken's sunshine here today too. It was nice to drive around with the windows down for the first time in a long while. I'm preparing for a wander this weekend, I'm not sure where I'll go yet, but I'm tossing my sleeping bag and my camera in my truck and taking off.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
At times Jacqui has spoken to us about two different houses she owns in her neighborhood. I'm wondering if one of those houses is actually a tortoise house?????? She really hasn't shared many pictures with us, but what she has shared has all been outdoor pictures. I'm curious too about her indoor habitats. I know one winter she spoke about having to carry all her plants up the stairs one winter. All these bits and pieces she has shared with us have put strange pictures of Jacqui's habitat - her personal habitat - in my mind.

If you come for a visit, you would not have to guess.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
JJ (Grandson) had his heart surgery and did well. Will need another one in a few years

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Was nice to see my little red eared slider popping her head up, in her pool. A good sign spring is on it's way.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1457130220.204387.jpg

I love Friday these days!! It's a no baby day or sports day and I get to relax and get my chores done!!
As much as I love him, a break is nice!!