Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I'm saving it for dinner
I cant wait because I found some yummy toasted Hawaiian sweet rolls!! Boy they are to die for! I'm going to crumble some in my soup:)

Hmmm I have saw the sweet rolls, but not ones that are toasted.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Checking in, still sick and supremely ticked off with Schwabs. Dropped the truck off for an alignment at 9. No call, all day...I call and they say, "Oh we didn't do it, it needs a control arm" - We JUST replaced them with expensive fancy control arms that won't wear out for years.
This is the 3rd time they've screwed with us in less than 2 months.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man I've been a busy dude . Building trucks and working . My turtles and tortoises are all doing great . Reds are finally breeding . Just finished cooking snow crab and fish with onion rings. No food pics the kids ate it all up . Going to take apart my truck this weekend. So I can put it on the Lincoln. Ordered a bunch of parts just waiting on the ups guy to come and hand them over . My old truck will be updated with air ride and navigation . All for a good ride without getting lost . Haha I need to be on here more . But most of you guys have my facebook info . You can join me on there daily .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Getting ready for the voice . My boy Sundance will be putting on a show tonight . Please vote if you can .

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Checking in, still sick and supremely ticked off with Schwabs. Dropped the truck off for an alignment at 9. No call, all day...I call and they say, "Oh we didn't do it, it needs a control arm" - We JUST replaced them with expensive fancy control arms that won't wear out for years.
This is the 3rd time they've screwed with us in less than 2 months.

so why go back?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Man I've been a busy dude . Building trucks and working . My turtles and tortoises are all doing great . Reds are finally breeding . Just finished cooking snow crab and fish with onion rings. No food pics the kids ate it all up . Going to take apart my truck this weekend. So I can put it on the Lincoln. Ordered a bunch of parts just waiting on the ups guy to come and hand them over . My old truck will be updated with air ride and navigation . All for a good ride without getting lost . Haha I need to be on here more . But most of you guys have my facebook info . You can join me on there daily .

Why on earth would we want to go to Facebook when we have the Forum?

Morning everyone:)

Top o the marnin' to ya!

Good morning all

'mornin, Maggie!

Have a great day people !!

You too, Grandpa.