Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I just made an impulse buy.

They get terrible reviews, but I'll report back with my own findings.
71f5ec9c-33ca-4a0a-b035-ba97f4913c6e_1.5dd1031eaf7b82e3abb08d87fbc1bb01.jpeg

Haven't seen these either

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just made an impulse buy.

They get terrible reviews, but I'll report back with my own findings.
71f5ec9c-33ca-4a0a-b035-ba97f4913c6e_1.5dd1031eaf7b82e3abb08d87fbc1bb01.jpeg

Milky Way Brownies? Are those nuts on top? I can't have nuts. Otherwise, it looks pretty darned good to me.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Some of the eastern box turtles were out and about today,Picture 1565 copy.jpg We've had several frosty nights but so far we are having a nice fall. Winter will be here in 3 weeks though.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Milky Way Brownies? Are those nuts on top? I can't have nuts. Otherwise, it looks pretty darned good to me.

No nuts, that's the beauty of the Milky Way. No stupid peanuts like Snickers. (though I love peanutbutter)

I'll report back soon. I'm still so sick that I can't smell or taste anything. I'm making honey garlic teryaki chicken for dinner and it's going to be lost on me.

M

Maggie Cummings

Good morning all......we have.....guess it.......RAIN! Just pouring. All flooded again
I'm going to the travel agency this morning and plan my trip to Disneyland. I'm excited. Christmas at Disneyland what fun, even alone I'll have a blast

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Some of the eastern box turtles were out and about today,View attachment 193468 We've had several frosty nights but so far we are having a nice fall. Winter will be here in 3 weeks though.

The weather here has been pretty warm, but we had our first frosty night last week. Since then, I haven't seen a box turtle, even though the days are still warm.

Good Morning all!

It's a tad chilly here down south in the "warm" end of the UK
View attachment 193473
That's 21F in foreign money ;)

You Celcius people are just bound and determined to teach us Celcius, aren't you. Well, you've got your work cut out for you. I'm running, kicking and screaming, the other way!

Anyone know where I could get some acrylic?

You mean sheets of the stuff, or liquid stuff, or acrylic paint, or plexiglass?

http://www.eplastics.com/plexiglass

Besides online, Home Depot carries it.

Good Morning, everyone!

Killerrookie

I'm just looking for a sheet to use for a closed chamber enclosure or maybe glass? Idk yet I'm open for ideas. Just need to know how to get it and install it.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Home Depot Low's or most hardware stores sell it and cut it for you . Good morning people . I'm hanging out in down town Houston today with my pops at the hospital . Doctor appointments all day long . This man never got sick when I was a kid now he's at the doctors all the time . It's hell getting old . How's everyone doing on hump day ?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
You Celcius people are just bound and determined to teach us Celcius, aren't you. Well, you've got your work cut out for you. I'm running, kicking and screaming, the other way!
But the cold sounds colder in Celsius! We use Fahrenheit in summer to make things sound warm :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
people . This man never got sick when I was a kid now he's at the doctors all the time . It's hell getting old . How's everyone doing on hump day ?

Tell me about it! I never used to be sick either. Well, not so much now either, but have had several hospital stays in the past several years.

Is your dad going to be ok?

This hump day finds me just as fine as frog hair!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah he's fine just a bunch of appointments all in one day . Once a month I have to bring him in for a overall checkup .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah he's fine just a bunch of appointments all in one day . Once a month I have to bring him in for a overall checkup .

Well, that's the way to do it. Get it all over with in one fell swoop.