Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Well let me know if you find any microscopes.

In the mean time. I couldn't resist the brown Kodak......lol

Good choice! I found one of these in lavender purple once and I still kick myself for not buying it. :p

M

Maggie Cummings

Look even Yvonne agrees with you.

Embarrass me like, you wouldn't ride with me driving? You think I don't know that? That's ok, I know you don't like me......ain't no big thing

I just took all of the questionable looking cactus fruit down to the pet store so they could have a feast, there was a lot of smelly bruised crappy fruit that needed to be eaten today and I figured, what better way to get rid of a high volume.

@maggie3fan - This guy brings me bags of cactus fruit a few times a year, next time I'll let you know when he's headed this way and you can come reap the benefits. Maybe I'll set you up with the guy, he loves tortoises and isn't bad looking for a guy in his 70's ;) (I'm going to go hide before you swat me with a newspaper for suggesting I play matchmaker)

For this ugly old lady? Hahahah

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, embarrass you by wondering why on earth you would even be considering spending money you don't have on a trip that you really don't need. Shall I go on? Remember - I said I was staying out of it. You just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Be careful. Scary things happen in cornfields. Better take your ferocious group of doggys with you.

images

lol those Chihuahuas are pretty tough, just ask Jeff.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Home Depot Low's or most hardware stores sell it and cut it for you . Good morning people . I'm hanging out in down town Houston today with my pops at the hospital . Doctor appointments all day long . This man never got sick when I was a kid now he's at the doctors all the time . It's hell getting old . How's everyone doing on hump day ?

Yes, it is hell getting old. Hope his visits all went well.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Getting Yvonne out of her cave haha haha good luck . Keeping her on the phone when Maggie was broke down in Texas was a job . Getting her out of the house has to be a career move .

Steven manages though

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No, embarrass you by wondering why on earth you would even be considering spending money you don't have on a trip that you really don't need. Shall I go on? Remember - I said I was staying out of it. You just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Sometimes splurging on the "unneeded" is what is needed.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning all :)

It's a little warmer here this morning (-3C) and the trend is warmer still. :)

Good morning! We are in a cooling trend, with snow perhaps this week. Do you like the cold?