Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's the days we will be out there. If you're in the area by chance then yeah . C'mon to the beach . Just look at the water beautiful.

Attachments

• 1494036010327.jpg
    1494036010327.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 10

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
To bad you can't get someone to act like big foot to scare the crap out of them . hahaha

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What a weather change! Yesterday it was 99F and my evaporative cooler guy hasn't prepared my cooler yet this year, and this a.m. it's damned cold! Supposed to maybe rain this afternoon. My house is pretty well-insulated, so when it gets into the upper 90s the house stays comfortable until late in the afternoon/evening. But when you have days in a row of hot temps the house eventually warms up inside and it's uncomfortable. Now that it's cold outside, he's coming over today to get the cooler ready. I can't really complain. It's my son-in-law and he does this sort of thing for me at no charge. Plus, he works out of town and is only home on week-ends.

I watched the dog movie last night. The one where there was such an uproar about making a movie dog do something he was afraid of doing. I have to say it was a bit of a dumb movie, but I enjoyed it anyway. I s'pose the book was probably better. If I'm remembering correctly, the title might be "A Dog's Purpose."

Hopefully I can get all my grass trimming projects finished today before it rains.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So boring today. So far I've taken a small gift over to my daughter for her to take to her son in Lemoore later today (Monday is his birthday), fed, watered and cleaned up after tortoises, brought back in tortoises that had been put out when the weather warmed up (too cold now for them to be out), worked several jigsaw puzzles on my Kindle, trimmed some branches that get in my hair when I open the driveway gate, fed Misty, ate almost a whole bag of lightly salted Lay's potatoe chips and read all the stuff on the Forum and Facebook. There's plenty of "work" that needs doing, but my get up and go has got up and went.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I've been dealing with a pile of inconsiderate jerks in about 100 different aspects of my life today. Once one thing starts to smooth out some new BS will show up.
Bleh. At least it's not raining.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Playing with a sprinkler from the 1950s . She works better than any sprinkler from Wal-Mart for sure .

1494102266574.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The three big guys mowing the grass . Just because they look nice doesn't mean they are . The middle could really hurt the smaller ones . So I'm playing referee.

1494102308085.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I wish my batteries charged as fast as they run down.... both me and the batteries for the weedeater. A hour and a half barely makes a dent.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I wish my batteries charged as fast as they run down.... both me and the batteries for the weedeater. A hour and a half barely makes a dent.
Wait til you get older you'll say the same thing and not be talking about the weedeater!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Back to back shoots today - that helps the sting of having 2 cancellations yesterday.