Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi. That old?

xoldgrandmalightingup.jpg.pagespeed.ic.61MW0S9Mnb.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I always used tap water with a tiny squirting of conditioner. I also had a tiny 1 gal tank heater and a thermometer. All purchased on amazon really cheap, other than the conditioner which I got at walmart. Take some of his bowl water out and put him in a tiny bowl with that while you clean it. Add the conditioner and let his clean bowl warm up and then put him in. Unless you live where it's warm all the time don't worry about the heater.

Thank you for the info!
Right now we don't need the heater. He's in my sons device filled room and it gets hot! I may need to run a fan for a few hours a day when it peaks. The water got to 82.
Today I scooped out some left over food that wasn't eaten. It got fuzzy:)

Greta16

Western Maine
Thank you for the info!
Right now we don't need the heater. He's in my sons device filled room and it gets hot! I may need to run a fan for a few hours a day when it peaks. The water got to 82.
Today I scooped out some left over food that wasn't eaten. It got fuzzy:)
They like it pretty hot. Yeah, the food gets messy. Pellets less so than the flakes.

Greta16

Western Maine
Just picked up the stuff for Hermie's temporary outdoor enclosure. Got some pansy and viola seeds to throw in as well. I'm gonna transplant some weeds I've already got growing in my yard too, etc..I really want to start on it today but it's supposed to rain for the next damn week! I don't think seeds would appreciate that much rain and no sun. :(

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Sorry! I have you confused with Kelly.

I will be in McAllen today and looking forward to visit his place again this weekend.
Yeah that's a ways south of me. I've not been to Kelly's new place yet but hope too soon.