Pretend Chat 2.14

Alicia Hoogstra

Finally sunny here in MI! Still too chilly for my babies. It's been about 20 degrees cooler than the norm lately...; (

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
This is always a sad day for me, it marks the anniversary of my grandfathers death.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
This is always a sad day for me, it marks the anniversary of my grandfathers death.

*hug* Sorry. Think of it as all these folks are celebrating his life, might help a tiny tiny bit.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Tequila and I had a falling out, maybe I'll have taquitos or burritos for dinner or something, but as it stands we have no plans for the 'holiday'

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Tequila and I had a falling out, maybe I'll have taquitos or burritos for dinner or something, but as it stands we have no plans for the 'holiday'

I remember those days! That was my go to drink.
Tonight I'm making baked chicken Chimichangas. They are yummy!!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I remember those days! That was my go to drink.

Several years ago I made amazing vodka cherry slushies and my very intoxicated roommate decided to 'top us off' with a bunch of tequila so it 'wouldn't go bad' because we had had it in the cupboard for about a month. Apparently she didn't realize it's got a pretty stable shelf life. I was the only one of 4 of us who made it to work the next day. I came home at lunch to take a nap because I felt 'sick' and there were people still asleep in my living room.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'll be going to south Padre next month 7,8,9,10th. Being so close to Kelly's place we will stop by and hangout .The wife got us a room down there to hangout on the beach.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I'll be going to south Padre next month 7,8,9,10th. Being so close to Kelly's place we will stop by and hangout .The wife got us a room down there to hangout on the beach.

Sounds fun! Was that an invite?