Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Still trying to fall asleep here. Neighbors are rocking out to the Bad Company discology and there was an opossum in my kitchen eating cat food.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Still trying to fall asleep here. Neighbors are rocking out to the Bad Company discology and there was an opossum in my kitchen eating cat food.

They crunch dry food really loud.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
73 here and almost time for the bestest buffet to open. Been sitting in my car for about two hours, waiting for this magical moment.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Yesterday I went to our Union Local picnic. It is the first one I've been to in over 15 years because they have been holding it in Gaithersburg Md and I can't get to Gaithersburg from here. This year they moved it to Edgewater Md which is only 75 miles away so I went. Had a great time, unlimited food, beer, sodas, etc. A bunch of activities mostly for youngsters and young people, which is good. I finally picked up my 45 year pin and will get my 50 year pin in 2 years. It was nice seeing some of the other old timers and just reminiscing about times past. .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I've been mowing my grass all day long . Now my mower crapped out have to wait till tomorrow to buy new blade pulley. But on the plus side I built a new filter for my pond and boy is it clear . Like over night clear . I removed all the water plants . Now I just gotta get the leaves off the bottom some how without draining it .

1501449759303.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yesterday I went to our Union Local picnic. It is the first one I've been to in over 15 years because they have been holding it in Gaithersburg Md and I can't get to Gaithersburg from here. This year they moved it to Edgewater Md which is only 75 miles away so I went. Had a great time, unlimited food, beer, sodas, etc. A bunch of activities mostly for youngsters and young people, which is good. I finally picked up my 45 year pin and will get my 50 year pin in 2 years. It was nice seeing some of the other old timers and just reminiscing about times past. .

I'm not one for joining in. I never attended any of the work or union functions. And since I retired, I've really turned into a recluse.

Sounds like you had a pretty nice time. Wow. . . 50 years in the same union.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've been mowing my grass all day long . Now my mower crapped out have to wait till tomorrow to buy new blade pulley. But on the plus side I built a new filter for my pond and boy is it clear . Like over night clear . I removed all the water plants . Now I just gotta get the leaves off the bottom some how without draining it .

View attachment 214086

Use your shop vac. Or buy a hose for an above the ground pool and siphon/vacuum the bottom

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah ,I got in there and used my net got most of it out . I'm going to keep some of it in there the babies hide in it .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Old meathead is out having dinner.

Attachments

• 1501453631948.jpg
    1501453631948.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 8

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You see that grass Kevin? That tortoise is a lawn mower . I've never mowed his enclosure. Harry and Sally couldn't keep it cut that good . He does it all by himself .