Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
20 plus leopard babies and 5 desert box turtle babies went home with Will yesterday. It made quite a difference in my morning feeding chore. I got rid of TWO big indoor tubs. Yea.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
All news outlets in Oregon: This is a heatwave! Panic! Stay indoors!
Me: Maybe I should go for a run before I do outdoor photo sessions all day.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Wow, shirts and hats and decals - you guys went all out.

Yes we did!! We tailgated all day and made tacos and had a couple of beers! I think everyone here dressed up!
I'm exhausted today! Saturday we took our RV to the bay and kayaked with family all day too!
Too much activity this weekend!!

My husband said "making memories is tiring!"

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm sleepy now. Figures you guys started yapping when I got busy .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Easy way to get your tortoise water dirty . Just add food and they bring the mud .

1501587403315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
*Yawn* - Does anyone out there actually sleep peacefully or is this a pipe dream I have?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
*Yawn* - Does anyone out there actually sleep peacefully or is this a pipe dream I have?

Not me. I have two house cats and a dog that think they need to wake me up every so often throughout the night.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I almost had an accident this a.m. I leaned forward to get up off the pot (cleaned up for young people's eyes) and the toilet seat almost ejected me. Come to find out, one of the bolts that hold it to the porcelain part broke off. So today I have to make a special trip into town to buy a new seat. Too much information?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I almost had an accident this a.m. I leaned forward to get up off the pot (cleaned up for young people's eyes) and the toilet seat almost ejected me. Come to find out, one of the bolts that hold it to the porcelain part broke off. So today I have to make a special trip into town to buy a new seat. Too much information?

That sounds scary! Glad you didn't get hurt!

theguy67

10 Year Member!

My toilet is actually loose. Kinda feels like a desk chair when you first lean back, and get a slight falling sensation. Keeps things interesting in the bathroom.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
lol

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
My toilet is actually loose. Kinda feels like a desk chair when you first lean back, and get a slight falling sensation. Keeps things interesting in the bathroom.

I hate my toilet, it's really tall and I'm short so my feet don't actually rest on the floor. It's in 'crappy' (haha) condition so when it is worn out we will replace it with something shorter.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I hate my toilet, it's really tall and I'm short so my feet don't actually rest on the floor. It's in 'crappy' (haha) condition so when it is worn out we will replace it with something shorter.

That's hysterical, lol

You probably have a A.D.A (handicap) toilet

The only thing different from an Ada toilet to a regular one is it's taller to make it easier to get on and off of.

About 6 months ago my son decided to flush a toy down the toilet.... it didn't make it so when I replaced it I put an ADA on in. I'm 6'-2" and I hate standard size toilets. I always feel like I'm sitting on the floor, lol