Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's hard typing on this phone screen with sausage fingers .Hahaha I have no computer that I can use to forum on ,so I'm stuck with the app.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nope sure didn't work . Tried to go to the Googles and log on to the forum to post videos . But it says file is to big . So it's a no go .

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Has anyone mentioned we're having a heatwave up here in Oregon right now? We're talking record setting highs and high overnight lows. Today here in Salem we set an all time record of 105°! Happy to have the air conditioning going. Here it is 1:00 am and it's 80° still. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1501747165.048420.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1501747178.151903.jpg
Tortoises are loving this outdoor time. One of my hand watering wands has a mist setting on it. I keep that set up in Shebelles outdoor yard to help cool things for her. She walks back and forth through the mist, then burrows under the broadleaf plantain. Very cute.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Has anyone mentioned we're having a heatwave up here in Oregon right now? We're talking record setting highs and high overnight lows. Today here in Salem we set an all time record of 105°! Happy to have the air conditioning going. Here it is 1:00 am and it's 80° still. View attachment 214422View attachment 214423
Tortoises are loving this outdoor time. One of my hand watering wands has a mist setting on it. I keep that set up in Shebelles outdoor yard to help cool things for her. She walks back and forth through the mist, then burrows under the broadleaf plantain. Very cute.
It was 105 here in central California today too. It didn't make the news. That's normal for us. Our air conditioning never gets turned off for about 4 months.