Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well I'll be working . 600am to 12am for the next two weeks . So I can't help my people in Louisiana like I want to . But I have some good friends that are already out there helping . Man this storm really screwed up stuff . People have to have water. So I'll be ordering parts .

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
20170901_081811.jpg I had a new kitten appear a couple of days ago. I knew when I saw him, that he would fit the bill for the kitten my future son-in-law was wanting. Today I introduced Pepper to his new humans and he got his name.

This is my new Grandson, Pepper

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Work work work ! Money money money ! Man that water ripped up some stuffs . Sucks I can't help friends and family rebuild . But at least I'm keeping water going to their houses. My wife's family's home flooded . She's over there with my boys cleaning up .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Pepper is just so darned cute. Strange that only one showed up. He's young enough to still be with his litter mates. Hopefully you can find the rest of them before they get sick. Does he have any white at all on him?

Work work work ! Money money money ! Man that water ripped up some stuffs . Sucks I can't help friends and family rebuild . But at least I'm keeping water going to their houses. My wife's family's home flooded . She's over there with my boys cleaning up .

Every time I read news stories like this I thank God I live where I do. Yes, I hate the really hot days, but I'll never suffer a flood, an earthquake or a hurricane. I hope your in laws don't have too much damage to their home. Good of your boys to be there helping.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Sorry mike ;(

Ive spent the past few days gutting my bosses house and spending the next couple days on my neighbors house.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Just popping into say:

Hi-Animated-Pic.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-2_22-26-16.gif
    upload_2017-9-2_22-26-16.gif
    205.6 KB · Views: 8

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

So sorry about your wife's family. I can't imagine how hard that is to even start the clean up process plus all the insurance crap!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah ,I know right . She said they had 6-7 feet of water in their house . Everything lost .That house was built by my wife's grandfather . All the hand made cabinets gone . All the family's treasurers gone. Her aunt Darlene lives there now . But that house was a family house we all would hangout at on the lake . She is kind of the matriarch of the family . She is all broken up about it . She grew up in that house .

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Yeah ,I know right . She said they had 6-7 feet of water in their house . Everything lost .That house was built by my wife's grandfather . All the hand made cabinets gone . All the family's treasurers gone. Her aunt Darlene lives there now . But that house was a family house we all would hangout at on the lake . She is kind of the matriarch of the family . She is all broken up about it . She grew up in that house .
I'm so sorry. That is heartbreaking.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
That's desperately sad :( I'm so sorry