Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
@Momof4 They have good personality! That's part of why I stopped offering studio sessions, it's so much nicer to put people in a comfortable environment for photos.
Here's are a few photos I've taken recently-ish.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
@Momof4 They have good personality! That's part of why I stopped offering studio sessions, it's so much nicer to put people in a comfortable environment for photos.
Here's are a few photos I've taken recently-ish.

Aww, just beautiful!!

I have friend who set up a studio in her garage with props and they are pretty cute. At Easter she borrows chicks and bunnies for like a week for props etc.

What cool job, because usually it's a happy time and you make people happy while creating memories.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I've been scrubbing grout for two days! Today I bought the magic eraser and that thing is magic.

I also used it with toilet bowl clean with bleach and it works great!!

I just hired my 11yr old to magic all the doors and door jams! The dirt comes right off without really even scrubbing!!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I need to find some coffee because the traffic is going to make me go bonkers. It's been 25 mins and I'm barely 4 miles into my 60 mile commute.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I can't tell if all the red I'm seeing is brake lights or pure rage. I want to install a plow to the front of my truck!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
2hrs 21min to go 58 miles..... and people wonder why there's road rage

That's like an average 24/25 mph

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
2hrs 21min to go 58 miles..... and people wonder why there's road rage

That's like an average 24/25 mph

Texas is an awfully big state. Looks like you have too many people and not enough highways.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nope ,that's not the case. It's no driving people . Most of them are on their phones going 30 mph on the freeway.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
One nice thing about being too poor to repair the vandalism to my truck is that I have less road rage...haha. Really though...my poor truck.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
She is ALWAYS good, she puts up with you doesn't she.
More like the other way around . Haha We get along like peas and carrots. I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my life with . She helped build it . You don't think I painted it do yah? She even screwed the inside panels together .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
More like the other way around . Haha We get along like peas and carrots. I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my life with . She helped build it . You don't think I painted it do yah? She even screwed the inside panels together .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man I don't like cats . But I feel sorry for this little guy . So I had to feed him . Now he's going to keep coming back . Crap ! Stupid Harvey !

1505354333442.jpg