Pretend Chat 2.14

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Our town is putting new water meters in the whole town, today a couple public works guys were checking to see if I was going to need a new box. I had it marked with some tiles and a concrete frog sitting on top of them. when they moved everything to look under the cover there was a baby water snake under the tiles, If I hadn't been there I'm pretty sure they would have killed it, just by their reaction of seeing it.Picture 2590.jpg Real dangerous looking wouldn't you say ?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Our town is putting new water meters in the whole town, today a couple public works guys were checking to see if I was going to need a new box. I had it marked with some tiles and a concrete frog sitting on top of them. when they moved everything to look under the cover there was a baby water snake under the tiles, If I hadn't been there I'm pretty sure they would have killed it, just by their reaction of seeing it.View attachment 225148 Real dangerous looking wouldn't you say ?
Good thing you were there.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Our town is putting new water meters in the whole town, today a couple public works guys were checking to see if I was going to need a new box. I had it marked with some tiles and a concrete frog sitting on top of them. when they moved everything to look under the cover there was a baby water snake under the tiles, If I hadn't been there I'm pretty sure they would have killed it, just by their reaction of seeing it.View attachment 225148 Real dangerous looking wouldn't you say ?
Shouldn't he have been hibernating? What did you do with it?

M

Maggie Cummings

I like snakes, I collect garter snakes and keep them in my yard.
Yes, I'm still alive. SURPRISE!!
Now that my computers are half working I'll try to get better at posting. I miss talking to you guys, and I've missed you all.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We missed you too, Maggie. How are all the animals. I'd love to see pictures of the giant sulcata in your shed.

Bambam1989

East Texas
Now that my computers are half working I'll try to get better at posting. I miss talking to you guys, and I've missed you all.
Hello Maggie.
I would also love to see pics of your animals.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

Glad you are alive!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Yay! @maggie3fan is back! Glad you are still kicking, it's getting cold down the road here in Harrisburg.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Shouldn't he have been hibernating? What did you do with it?
He was hibernating until he was disturbed. We haven't been above freezing much this week.They don't have to go very deep to survive the winters here. He is now in an aquarium in the garage, I've turned the heat down there this winter so he will sleep the rest of the winter away inside.

Len B

10 Year Member!
I like to have snakes in the yard. This past summer I only saw 5 and only one of those was an adult, a black rat. the rest were babies. this one today could be one I saw earlier so I'm not counting it as the 6th one.---Welcome Back.