Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Coming back to work tonight took 2.5 hours rather then the normal 1.5 hours. The wind kept making white outs.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sheesh! I didn't realize you had such a long commute.

I checked on my Kindle for the weather here and it says it's 47f, but feels like 48f. WHAT????? One degree??

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
It rained last night, but it's 63f and sunny now, I don't expect these warmer temps to last long. I'll take every nice day we can get at this time of year.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It rained last night, but it's 63f and sunny now, I don't expect these warmer temps to last long. I'll take every nice day we can get at this time of year.
I guess I have the wrong picture in my head about snow country. I thought once it snowed, you had snow covered ground the whole rest of the winter. My grand daughter lives in New Jersey and she was snowed in last week, so I'm picturing snow covered streets, cars, etc. that stays that way, with streets being cleared for driving, all winter. But, no. There is no snow on the ground where she lives.

kesh2l

5 Year Member
It got cold here in Odessa Texas last night but we are supposed to warm up to the 60 s today and 70s by Friday

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Not a single snowflake in my part of Oregon yet. Nothing! Even the daffodils are coming up.

kesh2l

5 Year Member
I wish we had flowers!! Unless you grow them all you get around here are flowers on cactus lol

kesh2l

5 Year Member
Yes I’m so ready for the long summer days! I hope your day is blessed as well!