Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Done with the Dentist, but he couldn't find a dental reason for my swollen gland.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You've been so cryptic lateley Little bits of info, just leaving us wanting to know more of the story! For example:

...sigh.... waiting on a box....
Yeah? So? I picture you sitting in front of a kangaroo with boxing gloves and he refuses to box with you.

Some hatchlings from Yvonne via Will.
So, where are the pictures of the new additions?

Done with the Dentist, but he couldn't find a dental reason for my swollen gland.
Did we know about the swollen gland previously? Are you ok? in pain? able to go to work? More of the story, please!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I saw Mike Rowe box a kangaroo once. At one part of the story it looked like Mike was gonna win. Then the 'roo kicked Mike right on his package. He went down like a sack of cement, and the last thing Mike saw was little birds flyin a circle round his head :oops:

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
I saw Mike Rowe box a kangaroo once. At one part of the story it looked like Mike was gonna win. Then the 'roo kicked Mike right on his package. He went down like a sack of cement, and the last thing Mike saw was little birds flyin a circle round his head :oops:

LMAO!!! My husband tells people Mike Rowe ain’t got nothing on me! I get so dirty doing the smallest things, like Pig Pen [emoji23]

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
Dirty Jobs, and he is the narrator on deadliest catch and shark week and tons of other stuff lol