Pretend Chat 2.14

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Weekends don't mean much for me. I work 2 jobs so I usually work both sat and sun. Every now and then I get one day of but no very often.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
So what's everyone doing this weekend?
Well I'll be sleeping, then hopefully going to the beach if I can find a friend who's not sick of me wanting to go ALL the time lol. Run a virtual 5k race (hopefully tonight) and then do nothing on the couch and possibly work on a painting I've been working on for a little while now.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I'm awake. Cuz the kids I'm watching apparently don't believe in sleeping past 6..... :/ lol

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I'm awake. Cuz the kids I'm watching apparently don't believe in sleeping past 6..... :/ lol
My dad doesn't either, lol he drives my mum crazy on the weekends because he wakes up and is bored alone... just when she thought she was good because us kids learned to sleep in!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Well I'll be sleeping, then hopefully going to the beach if I can find a friend who's not sick of me wanting to go ALL the time lol. Run a virtual 5k race (hopefully tonight) and then do nothing on the couch and possibly work on a painting I've been working on for a little while now.

What is a virtual 5k?

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
My future sister-in-laws 2 children. 1 year old girl and 4 year old boy.

Fun ages. I've got twin boys that are 20 and out of the house. A 15year old daughter, a12 year old son, a 3-1/2 year old son and a 1-1/2 year old son.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
That's a lot of kids!

Took today off, getting my eyebrows and maybe nails done later, picking up my dress, getting my rings cleaned/inspected, blahblahblah boring girl stuff. Tomorrow morning my parents and I are visiting the venue, then shower and bachelorette! Sunday is sleep day.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Those are fun ages! I've got two girls. They are going on 21 and 20. It just gets harder as they get older. :( Kids five and under are just so cute and fun!

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Those are fun ages! I've got two girls. They are going on 21 and 20. It just gets harder as they get older. :( Kids five and under are just so cute and fun!
Yeah but I've never watched them before.... And I'm out of practice with children who can't take care of and entertain themselves....

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
That's a lot of kids!

Took today off, getting my eyebrows and maybe nails done later, picking up my dress, getting my rings cleaned/inspected, blahblahblah boring girl stuff. Tomorrow morning my parents and I are visiting the venue, then shower and bachelorette! Sunday is sleep day.
Sounds fun!!! I can't wait til I am saying this..... :)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
What is a virtual 5k?
What is a virtual race? A virtual race is a “race” that can be run anywhere you are – no specific starting time or starting place… Occasionally they have specific dates, or sometimes the dates will range a week or two to give you time to finish it. Just pick your favorite running path or trail and RUN.
From the internet :)

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
That's a lot of kids!

So if Sunday is sleep day when is the wedding?