Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Has any one seen this picture before? Kind of like a turtle burger... Although I'd never eat one :eek:!

Attachments

• funny-turtles-photomanipulation-hamburgers.jpg
    funny-turtles-photomanipulation-hamburgers.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
But FYI, 'walking' is the motion of throwing your legs, one at a time, outwards in the direction you want to move in. My favorite line of TFiOS is "Augustus puffed out his cheeks, balanced on his leg, and twisted his hips, throwing his prosthetic forward. "Fine." he mumbled." I have that memorized.

Bbcatcher

Gainesville, Fl
So my adult Russian might be gravid and preparing a nest site. Do they use their front legs to dig a hole too, or just their back legs?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I'm a good child. I have no want or need to go party or drink. My parents would let me drink in the house but I don't. Besides drinking make you have to pee and peeing means going downstairs to the bathroom... No thanks.
I am not, nor have i ever been one for parties. I was completely a goody 2 shoes. Dilly corrupted me. So i blame him.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
When i was little I was a VERY good kid! I kept up straight A's even through high school! When i was a freshman he spiked whatever I had in my lunch, and I didn't notice until after I finished it. :rolleyes::p

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Remember my post a long while back about my car getting key'd? It was my sister's friend. :mad::rolleyes: Good kid though. Kind of weird.