Pretend Chat 2.14

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Metro Detroit
So my neighbor's retired dad is growing all kinds of organic flowers. My question is, if he were to start up a website targeted to us Tort nerds, do you think he'd get some clientele? People interested in buying organically grown well started plants? Because I would. I CANNOT find organic plants!!!

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
So my neighbor's retired dad is growing all kinds of organic flowers. My question is, if he were to start up a website targeted to us Tort nerds, do you think he'd get some clientele? People interested in buying organically grown well started plants? Because I would. I CANNOT find organic plants!!!

I might depending on pricing.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Ok, I got three out of four. Noel, I don't know why I though you had already gotten married. So, are you planning things for the upcoming wedding in October? When was Tiff suppose to get married?
Yes I am. Frankly I'm trying not to get overwhelmed with things. Right now I'm having a hard time finding a photographer that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg..ugh. So far I've got quotes 4,000 and 2,000 really?!