Pretend Chat 2.14

tortoisetime565

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
That's Penny. She's a beast, and eats like one too. She eats more than the rest of them put together.

Elohi(Earth)
My female Russian does the same... When I can find her. She can escape from anything. I've gotten to where I just let her roam the yard because she gets out so much. I always see her. But she's very discreet. And much happier out of the 6' x 8, enclosure I have for her.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
For the sake of argument I can just get a little lady tort and then I'll have woman lol.... still hesitant to the idea of a female tort and eggs though!
But its advice like this, that for no particular reason at all, speaks to me the greatest, thank you :<3:
There ya go!! A little lady tort it is! ;) and you are very welcome - I'm sure you've already learned this, but the people here are pretty cool and help each other when they can. I rant here sometimes because I really don't have close friends - the people here ARE my close friends.... :) Plus everyone here listens and gives me unbiased opinions. :)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
There ya go!! A little lady tort it is! ;) and you are very welcome - I'm sure you've already learned this, but the people here are pretty cool and help each other when they can. I rant here sometimes because I really don't have close friends - the people here ARE my close friends.... :) Plus everyone here listens and gives me unbiased opinions. :)
If only I had room for that lady tort now!! but yeah I don't even have the room for franklin right now, and Franklin's never going to have a roommate anyways so that's a whole lot of space I don't got lol.
I'm part of 2 other forums, not at all related to pets and one no one ever really responds to me, and the other theyre flat out unhelpful, the people here even though don't share my life stories have tortoises and I guess that's enough to bring us together! And the fact that we own tortoises is what makes us similar means there are so many people with different lifestyles and experiences from everywhere to give all sorts on insight i'd never thought of.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
You my dear are setting a horrible stereotype for 22 year old girls!

Worm farming is a vital skill! :p

Seriously though, this teeth whitening system rocks. And I'm all done pulling tiny hairs out of my face, so yay.

When I'm done, I should count how many beauty treatments I did today. Eeeep.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts

Seriously though, this teeth whitening system rocks. And I'm all done pulling tiny hairs out of my face, so yay.

We should have a little contest to see what lady (or man they can too lol) does the most beauty treatments on a specific day, we'd have a whole bunch of shiny sqeaky clean TFOers :p

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa

What teeth whitening system? I'm lookin for one that works but doesn't overdo it.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Pic attached. We got it at target it was like $35...so about the same as white strips. It's done in 2 minute segments and you can do one treatment a day or 20. Its up to you. I've done about 6 or 7 now and I've gone from a 10 on the shade chart to a 6.

Attachments

• WP_20140725_15_23_35_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140725_15_23_35_Pro.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Oh man Jessica! I don't do anything of those things. Ever. Although, I do shave often. I haven't put on makeup in like 4 days.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I never do makeup unless its a special occasion. I do facial masks once a week or so but that's really it, other than shaving and other daily kindof stuff.

I just have to cause of this weekend.