Pretend Chat 2.14

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fargo, ND
He's so cute! And evil. But more importantly, cute.

Attachments

• WP_20140725_15_47_53_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140725_15_47_53_Pro.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
And I just sifted through 12 pages of chat. Phew!

Hungry now and a gyro sounds good.

At work today I helped reorganize (aka Kim pushes 50-80 pound carts through various long corridors for 3 hours) followed by sweeping, mopping, organizing shelves, and sweeping and mopping (again). I had to walk a half mile to work then 7.5 hours on my feet, then half mile back to my car. If I don't lose weight I think I'm broken.

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
Ok youz guys! Number one, I would participate in a contest for Mazuri. That sounds fun. Number two, if you haven't seen yet, I've been painting pics of Tortoises in my spare time. So send me your favorite Tort pic and I'll paint it, and if you like it you can buy it off me for $20. Which is inexpensive. I just enjoy doing it. :)

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Ok youz guys! Number one, I would participate in a contest for Mazuri. That sounds fun. Number two, if you haven't seen yet, I've been painting pics of Tortoises in my spare time. So send me your favorite Tort pic and I'll paint it, and if you like it you can buy it off me for $20. Which is inexpensive. I just enjoy doing it. :)

Can you make one of Professor Sweet potato eating a sweet potato on a cloud with a cigar and poker chips?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Paintings for the contest :)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I think we should have more than one prize, more prizes=more contestants ! :D

And yes I type in my sleep...

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
For contest I was going to get a block of Eco earth, a hide, moss, some fake foliage deco, and a 1 lb bag of Mazuri. Originally I was going to do it at 750 followers but I'm going to do it at 500. I'm at like 477 now.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Jessica runs the 'TortoiseForum' Instagram.
I'll have to look that up. I just reactivated my Instagram today. I saw a StarSapphire22 on Instagram but it only had like 15 followers so I didn't think you'd do well with a contest with that many people :)