Pretend Chat 2.14

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
So, let's see, we have Jessica, Ashley, Tiff, and who else getting married? Noel, you're already married, am I right? Monica, I know you're married. And how's our precious Summer?

Ok, I got three out of four. Noel, I don't know why I though you had already gotten married. So, are you planning things for the upcoming wedding in October? When was Tiff suppose to get married?

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I think its impossible to listen to "I believe in a thing called love" without jumping around like a maniac.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I want to go home! Sitting here looking at a computer sucks .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I want to go home! Stuck at work looking at a computer sucks .

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Tiff went to work. Hopefully, she'll be back on later to let us know why Dylan hasn't been on chat today. Sarah, sorry to hear about your breakup. Most people need other people in their lives. If we didn't, we could live like hermits and live for our animals. I, for one, am a bit of both. I love my hubby and would be devastated if I lost him somehow. I feel the same for my animals too. If I lose the one, I'll cling onto the other.
I like to pretend I can be a hermit living amongst just my pets... but I hate being alone too, so I know what you mean. I still have Franklin so he's who I fell to, since my cat only likes me when he wants to, but franklin will always fall asleep on me watching a movie... we haven't done a movie night in a looooong time, maybe after I go to the gym tonight i'll put in a movie for us... now just which of us "picks" the movie lol (he's an ice age fan hahaha but i'm feeling more scary movie like)

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Take time to heal - nothing wrong with that. :) and if you have your tort, who needs women? ;)
For the sake of argument I can just get a little lady tort and then I'll have woman lol.... still hesitant to the idea of a female tort and eggs though!
But its advice like this, that for no particular reason at all, speaks to me the greatest, thank you :<3: