Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Maybe he has a thing for you tiff then he seen your boy toy Dylan . Is his phone with him? If so love you bro!

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
:rolleyes: Being he dated my 16 year old sister that would be very, very weird. I just finished sharpie-ing it in. Easy and cheap.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah young guys do stupid stuff to get attention from hot girls . Sorry Dylan! Haha When you fill up to it you can send me a picture of your middle finger if you know what I'm saying . Haha Hope your back home soon bro.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Do it five days a week doing proposals . Only to be told your quote was to high . Or doing safety reports because one of your electricians had his head up is butt and messed something up .

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I take it you could take advantage of this weekend. :) Why don'tcha start a petting zoo or something? Mike's Miniature Mules? $25 for a 5 minute ride? Pet a tortoise at your own risk? Snapper shows every hour?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I may have to talk to Kelly and be a zoo keeper at his zoo he's starting. You can come and clean poop with us . Ha ha

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
I may have to talk to Kelly and be a zoo keeper at his zoo he's starting. You can come and clean poop with us . Ha ha
I like that idea myself. I'm getting sick of desk job - poop shoveling doesn't sound so bad.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Man you guys are post-happy lately!

I get a weekend off, hooray!

I'm sleepy. Physical labor and getting up early will do that to ya :D I'll sleep deeply tonight though.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man you know that move I Bought a Zoo that would be awesome to live on in a zoo like that . Maybe one day I'll have an animal removal company . How awesome would it be to be able to catch snakes and gators and get paid for it