Pretend Chat 2.14

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
I'm tired. When I first read that, thinking of my human-friend Harry, I was like, ummm???

The difference between your tort and my friend is that my friend would offer to buy it a drink first. :rolleyes:;)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
It would be funny . Yesterday I had my shirt off and my son shot me 20 times in the back with an air soft gun . There's nothing soft about an air soft bebe.
Just think, it would've been a lot worse just a little bit lower...

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
:confused:
Might have been their beans :p
Hi Delaney! I'm Ashley. And I never usually eat beans.... but I had some this time.... :/ then again, I've come to realize more and more that my body doesn't handle my favorite food anymore (Mexican).... And that makes me sad.... :(

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes it is a pot . I'm going to dril a hole in the mouth so I can turn it into a fountain . Then I'm going to fill it with water plants to make a filter system for Harry's pond .

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Yes it is a pot . I'm going to dril a hole in the mouth so I can turn it into a fountain . Then I'm going to fill it with water plants to make a filter system for Harry's pond .
Or.... Or you could ship it to yours truly, me. And I'll be you and Harry's best friend.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
But.. but mike. How the heck is he supposed to have any fun when you just go and turn things into fountains?!

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Picked up my dress and I got my nails did...then I went to my brother in laws baseball game. Tired. Bed. Have hiccups. Can't sleep. Eff hiccups.

Big day tomorrow.
It's gonna be so exciting!!! :)

Last edited: