Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Hi Delaney! I'm Ashley. And I never usually eat beans.... but I had some this time.... :/ then again, I've come to realize more and more that my body doesn't handle my favorite food anymore (Mexican).... And that makes me sad.... :(
:D
Beans don't like me either :p

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
I am getting ready for today. First a venue visit with my parents, then bridal shower, then a short break, then dinner, then bachelorette. I think. I really wish I knew what was going on today. :/

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Well that's kinda what happens when you have social anxiety and are being thrown together with a bunch of people you don't know that well all day and don't know what you're doing.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I am getting ready for today. First a venue visit with my parents, then bridal shower, then a short break, then dinner, then bachelorette. I think. I really wish I knew what was going on today. :/

Your torts will understand... :p and they always seem sympathetic :D

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Super excited is out the Mall of the World in Dubai, it has some awesome features: largest mall in the world, the first indoor air-conditioned city (a family can stay 1 week in it), the largest indoor theme park, 7km air-conditioned streets, 3 million square foot wellness center, 100 hotels & 20,000 hotel apartments, Cultural district comprising theaters built around New York’s Broadway, The Celebration Walk, similar to the Ramblas Street in Barcelona and shopping streets based on London’s Oxford Street, Dubai’s largest celebration centre accommodating 15,000 revelers... It's Going to cost 25 billion AED ($6,807,357,195.64), and 2.5 billion AED is going to be used each year for 10 years. That & the expo 2020 that's going to be hosted there :)