Pretend Chat 2.14

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Got a call this morning. Apparently Harry angered Tank and got himself cornered. Drove alllll the way there, "Dude! Why didn't you just step over him?!" "He doesn't like that." :rolleyes:

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Got a call this morning. Apparently Harry angered Tank and got himself cornered. Drove alllll the way there, "Dude! Why didn't you just step over him?!" "He doesn't like that." :rolleyes:
I have a LOT to do today. *sighs*
Tank is sassy!

I have nothing to do today.. I have a date with a 3 lb bag of cheese its and a 2 liter of root beer.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good Saturday Morning to all you crazy chatters!

Misty woke me up at 5:45a and I got up and washed my hair, picked some mulberry, grape, squash leaves then chopped up a bunch of greens and leaves for the baby tortoises, fed the bigger tortoises, turned on the mister in the 'rain forest', cleaned up some pond filter mess outside the fence and now I'm in front of the computer with the fan on me trying to cool off. It's already 100F outside and its only 9:30a.

I'm going to cook something for lunch while its still cool in the house...maybe chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, country gravy and green beans.

To you soon-to-be-married ladies, enjoy your day! To Dylan - get well soon! we miss you on chat. To Isahiah (I never can remember how to spell that name. How about I call you "I"?) - don't eat too much and try to get outside and get some exercise. To Tiff - be Dylan's moral support. He needs you. To Ken - clean up your act!!! To AbdullaAli - did you ever tell us what to call you? To Monica - get some sleep!

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Had to leave work early to meet the wife at the ER. Our 3 year old was jumping on the couch when he fell and busted his lip on the window sill. He put his teeth clean through his lip and busted up his gums. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1406392650.287204.jpg

They just did a cat scan to make sure he didn't break any bones in his face. Then they can sow him up he has a dentist appointment Monday to check his teeth.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi guys! Been taking it easy. I think I have allergies, or it could just be that tube in my nose causing irritation. I tried to read up on all you guys since yesterday, but you guts chitty chat so much, I just skipped to recent posts. Hi Tiff, Jessica, Noel, Ashley, Isaiah, Cowboy, Mike, Sarah, Kim, Monica, Abdulla, Sibi...Oh, that's me!
Where's. Jacqui and Yvonne this morning?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh yeah! I had three kidlets...I remember those days very well!

474158gy04azrh2x.gif