Pretend Chat 2.14

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
There was definitely a hiccup. Hours without TFO :( It's not exactly speedy this morning. I think the forum has a strong urge to hibernate. Josh needs to up the temperatures and make sure the lights are on for 14 hours ;)
I agree cause it will not let me post pics now !

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I was told by a fireman and then an exfireman, that a stretch of road I need to travel is basically untravelable, so I am killing some time to allow saltshakers to do their thing, before I make my attempt to get home.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Look at what I found. First in our tour is the 1935 Ford Phaeton. The car of my youth. My Dad would take me to run errands in it, and we'd end up at San Francisco"s farmers market. The color according to my sister is some blue/pink. Dad's 1957 T-Bird was Starmist Blue. BUT, the BEST gossip, is this is a very special car.....She would steal it!!! Only 3 of them in California, my Dad had 2, and she would wait until he was busy working and not thinking about her, and my straight-laced sister who wouldn't say f*** to save my life, she stole that classic car pretty regularly. Dad worked at night and so there were times he'd take one or two of us kids down to his office which was a warehouse. All kinds of fun things to do in there....Anyway, I'm simply trying to show you that she's not as nice as she pretends. You all think I'm the bad sister and she's Glenda the Good Witch of the North. Ha!
OMG! It won't post.
Let's try the next one. I believe it's a 1963 4 seater. My Dad has a landau cover over the back seat. Look hard, and he had wire wheels, and he'd make one of us kids, take chrome polish and a tooth brush to clean them. Heck a parent could go to jail nowadaze. We didn't even know we were being abused.

Well, just stick pin in my balloon. They won't post. Guess I'm in trouble again.......I'll delete this now that it makes no sense.

My mom said the '35 was sky blue pink. Too bad Maggie's picture is in black and white:
1935 Ford Phaeton.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
According to Josh, we ran out of disc space, and while we were offline he took the time to give us some updates. I asked him if he could keep us updated on what's going on with the Forum on our FB page. I tried looking at FB Sunday but it just keeps referring back to here.

theguy67

10 Year Member!
So, I checked my eggs at 13 days after laying, and finally saw what people refer to as chalking! I came here to share with everyone, but the forum was down. I'm glad I finally have some eggs to observe while incubating. I never really understood chalking until I saw it for myself.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
According to Josh, we ran out of disc space, and while we were offline he took the time to give us some updates. I asked him if he could keep us updated on what's going on with the Forum on our FB page. I tried looking at FB Sunday but it just keeps referring back to here.
Well after 2 full days without the TFO Evan my wife thought I was sick !
Thank you for fixing it !

M

Maggie Cummings

I've been with Triple A for 47 years. I'm afraid to change.

Geico quoted me $400 more than State farm, and I have $200 deductible and 400k. My problem is those little yellow pieces of paper those policemen keep giving me. At first I thought it was a raffle, but all I won was 24 hours behind bars. That's how I discovered they expected me to pay for those yellow papers, the jerks!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Nice little ice storm this morning. I had to break through ice to get my back door open, get the chicken coop open. I just got a call and my work is canceled today. I wish I would've known that before I got up and got everything done. Oh well. It is safer to just stay home.