Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I had TERRIBLE anxiety about getting lost, going to the wrong classes, being too 'dumb' etc etc and I'm 30 and STILL have nightmares about losing my class schedule so I couldn't find my way.

Remind her that if she is lost she can ask any adult and they wont make fun of her for being lost, they will always help. I also laminated my weekly schedule and would use a dry erase pen to cross off each class each day to make sure I didn't go to the wrong one on the wrong day. I'm very list oriented.

Going into high school I BEGGED my parents to let me test out and get a GED because I had taken all of the practice tests and aced them. I was book smart, just anxious and awkward. Alas, I graduated with the rest of my peers near the top of my class and even made some friends along the way.

I was the same as you but I did take my GED my senior year! I hated school and that's why I empathize with her so much.

My son is the opposite and has too much confidence! I have to put him in place sometimes.

I like the laminated idea! Thanks!

Good for you for being the top of your class.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Jeff and I went to a favorite bar that had moved about a year ago to the country club for lunch. Yummy hamburger and fries.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Jeff and I went to a favorite bar that had moved about a year ago to the country club for lunch. Yummy hamburger and fries.
You tell us how good the food was . But you tell the name or where to find the great food!!!! We enjoy great food too !

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
This mini is in the half grown sulcata enclosure. A bit past prime.20170825_101606.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Okay, back to more tree cutting. I cut so many mulberry branches today, I can't see the sulcatas any more. :eek:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hi Steven:

Nice to see you this a.m. My back yard light works great! Still haven't decided where to put the other two, but I'm thinking about near the metal shed on the north side of the house.

Today is errand-running day. And I've got the blahs. Don't really feel like doing anything. But I must force myself. Time to turn off the computer and go fix tortoise breakfast, then get going into town.

later everyone.
Glad to know you enjoy the added safety and security of your back yard. I have many lazy day also. but things need to be done.......

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Two typhoon hit my area within 7 days.......Wednesday one hit Shenzhen area, Next Monday another one will land, Is that crazy or what? But the good things is, I enjoyed a off work day due to the typhoon.:D:D

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Texas is getting raped right now . Hahaha I love floods . I make so much cash ! Hahahahaha

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Texas is getting raped right now . Hahaha I love floods .Hahahahaha
Mike we're ready to get our clouds back here. Look at all the clouds we don't have right now that can't make rain And that wonderful future forecast for Monday. I must say, I can't wait to lounge in the air conditioned house. You on the other hand, what the h-e-double toothpicks are you folks thinking of down there? ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1503738264.816964.jpg

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Mike we're ready to get our clouds back here. Look at all the clouds we don't have right now that can't make rain And that wonderful future forecast for Monday. I must say, I can't wait to lounge in the air conditioned house. You on the other hand, what the h-e-double toothpicks are you folks thinking of down there? View attachment 216585
Oops. Here's our forecast …ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1503738481.663208.jpg
And like I said, "Look at Monday"!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Two typhoon hit my area within 7 days.......Wednesday one hit Shenzhen area, Next Monday another one will land, Is that crazy or what? But the good things is, I enjoyed a off work day due to the typhoon.:D:D

So you are not in the USA now?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Ugh, my favorite female Redfoot just laid a pile of eggs, now I need to figure out if I'm going to figure out how to incubate them.