Pretend Chat 2.14

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Morning all! Just got back from the doctor. My ears were hurting pretty bad (has been an ongoing problem in my life). So I have a Eustachian tube dysfunction and have to use nose drops to hopefully clear it up in the next 6-8 weeks - if not....... I have to get ear tubes AGAIN to drain the fluid. Ugh I hate surgery and god knows I can't afford it right now..... :(

Anyway - @sibi - yeah, when I picked her up she was totally fine. It's only when she gets dropped off.... She'll be super confident soon enough. :) she's such a great girl..... Here's her with her new glasses that she was SO excited to get (we were at the zoo for her bday - and they even gave her transition lenses lol):
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408199623.471186.jpg

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Morning all! Just got back from the doctor. My ears were hurting pretty bad (has been an ongoing problem in my life). So I have a Eustachian tube dysfunction and have to use nose drops to hopefully clear it up in the next 6-8 weeks - if not....... I have to get ear tubes AGAIN to drain the fluid. Ugh I hate surgery and god knows I can't afford it right now..... :(

Anyway - @sibi - yeah, when I picked her up she was totally fine. It's only when she gets dropped off.... She'll be super confident soon enough. :) she's such a great girl..... Here's her with her new glasses that she was SO excited to get (we were at the zoo for her bday - and they even gave her transition lenses lol):
View attachment 92087
She is a beautiful little girl!

I have always had ear problems as well. I don't know what it is that makes certain people have these problems. Hope you feel better soon and won't end up needing tubes!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA

View attachment 92087

She is really cute! She'll be fine. Btw, if you buy one of those nose cleaners, and keep the nose clean with saline solution, I bet the problems with the ears will go away.

Telid

5 Year Member
TX

View attachment 92087
Something, something, snowman...

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, my tort's shed is all painted. I've got to do some small touch-ups. Then, I'm Gonna do some cosmetic work on the walls. When it's done, i'll take pics of it. The only thing I have to do is get the floors done. I bought tiles, but I'm looking into getting heated floors. That must be done before the cold comes here (around mid-late October ).

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Well, my tort's shed is all painted. I've got to do some small touch-ups. Then, I'm Gonna do some cosmetic work on the walls. When it's done, i'll take pics of it. The only thing I have to do is get the floors done. I bought tiles, but I'm looking into getting heated floors. That must be done before the cold comes here (around mid-late October ).

Looking forward to seeing it. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You're right! We don't have one .

When we were in the semi, I would see all these chain places I had heard others talking about, but we never got the chance to stop and try them (hard to find semi parking).

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Its hot and I just worked my @ss off doing tort yard work trying to finish before the buy sully wakes up. 93 degrees and its only 10.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Yes today is the day of cats. Stray cats have decided my yard is fun to use as a toilet and I'm less than thrilled.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
This new donut place opened up up here...grand opening was yesterday...they're a block from our apartment and OMG BEST DONUTS I HAVE EVER HAD. Apparently they are a franchise...I think this might be that place in Texas where I had my first kolaches and the amazing donut holes. I am beyond excited.

Edit: it's not. I just remembered that place was called Southern Maid Donuts. These donuts were still fricking amazing though.