Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I don't like it when Jacqui's "other" life intrudes upon our Forum time with her. Get yourself back on here, girl! Where the heck are you?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
emysemys said:
I don't like it when Jacqui's "other" life intrudes upon our Forum time with her. Get yourself back on here, girl! Where the heck are you?

She's playing with her imaginary puppy :p

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
sibi said:
You need to move to Florida :D Then, a few years from now, you'll say your so over winters in Florida :p
ijmccollum said:
I have always been cold and seeking warmth.....then I got old....hot flashes sux.

LOL! Yeh but we all head to Arizona from Utah. I think I could learn to live in Florida though. :):D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Not me...have you seen the size of those palmetto bugs?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
ijmccollum said:
LOL! Yeh but we all head to Arizona from Utah. I think I could learn to live in Florida though. :):D

Come to Arizona!!! We have...
Sand...

Utah is much better!!! I miss Utah!!!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Have those palmetto bugs here too in SC! Creepy things they are, and they can fly!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I had to google image to find out what you'all were talking about. In LA, we called those cockroaches.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
I had to google image to find out what you'all were talking about. In LA, we called those cockroaches.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk roaches are no good.. :(

My allergies are calmed down :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann,

I've always said, “If you're allergic to something, don't put it in your mouth. Particularly if that something is cats."
Just trying to help here. I have a friend allergic enough to horses he needs a nebulizer and anti histamine from talking with me if I'm wearing my barn coat.
I pack two epi pins for honey bees.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
mctlong said:
Kerryann said:
Food allergies :p

Oh, I'm sorry, I missed your previous post. Sounds scary! I'm glad you're feeling better.

No problem. It was sort of dumb but wow more reaction than I have ever had to fruit.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann,

I've always said, “If you're allergic to something, don't put it in your mouth. Particularly if that something is cats."
Just trying to help here. I have a friend allergic enough to horses he needs a nebulizer and anti histamine from talking with me if I'm wearing my barn coat.
I pack two epi pins for honey bees.

I had a cranberry herbal tea. I wasn't convinced it had cranberry as much as a flavoring but it proved me wrong. Then I put a few drops of lemon concentrate in dinner and reangered my allergies. I lost my dinner in the process :(

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I do not line those palmetto bugs at all! When we were at Disney last summer one flew into my face at night and it made a really loud sound and left a wet smudge on my face. I wonder to this day, what was that wet stuff on my cheek?!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
I do not line those palmetto bugs at all! When we were at Disney last summer one flew into my face at night and it made a really loud sound and left a wet smudge on my face. I wonder to this day, what was that wet stuff on my cheek?!!

Innerds???

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
eeeew

Well I put the baby piggies on Craigslist and within an hour all of them are spoken for! Makes me saaaad but happy for them anyways

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, I can't believe how many pages are here already. I thought I liked to talk. I bet you reach as many post that was in the first pretend chat, in a shorter amount of time. Happy chatting. BTW, If any of you are getting this latest snow storm dumped on ya, it sucks and heading east.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CourtneyAndCarl said:
eeeew

Well I put the baby piggies on Craigslist and within an hour all of them are spoken for! Makes me saaaad but happy for them anyways

Happy happy :) they deserve good homes. You should go do home visits like cps.

Status
Not open for further replies.