Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
sibi said:
what's P.S.A.? I don't think we get PBR. I checked a while back.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Ok everyone, here is my P.S.A. of the week; Sunday morning at 10:00 am the PBR will be on your network tv. Check local listings for times and network coverage. Come on J. B. !!!!

Public Service Announcement :)

I do watch occasionally, it just makes me miss my cutting days. I rode on Tuesday (horse, not bull) and had a great time. Only problem is the 5 monster bites on my shoulder blade! Something got me.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Oh lord yes, the horse I ride likes to nip at my toes when we first get moving. After she realizes I mean business we do just fine though ;)

Monster, what a name!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Best part about Monster is he's bomb proof. He's done parades and all that. The gal who had him before me took a rodeo queen on him. I'd put anyone on his back. He's a walker paint. So where in chat are pictures of him.

Somewhere.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Didn't realize it was that late. I'm watching murder mysteries.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
The horse I grew up with was great for small children, but would take advantage of inexperienced adults. Right now I ride Misty, a quarter paint who has attitude (really she just wants to eat and roll in the pasture). She's so much fun to ride though, I like the challenge of getting her to focus and accomplish whatever the goal is. Tuesday we worked on opening and closing gates.

Murder mysteries? I'd never go to sleep!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
For me it's not that late. Lol. I'm watching Ramsey's Hellstorm Kitchen. I live to eat and I like new ideas.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeah, I road a horse once that took advantage of the fact that I didn't have experience riding. She rode me and almost knocked me off her by go under a tree with low branches. She was mean.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
sibi said:
Yeah, I road a horse once that took advantage of the fact that I didn't have experience riding. She rode me and almost knocked me off her by go under a tree with low branches. She was mean.

Ya, some just don't care about you. My boys get mad cause I won't let them ride this one, but she'd pull that kind of thing if she got the chance. It's so nice to ride, if you are matched right!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've got to head to bed, folks. Hopefully, in the morning during sun breaks, I need to be cutting plywood for portable outdoor run for the Fred Monster and his friend, Someone Else's.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Ok Cowboy, speak to you tomorrow. Buena noche.
Cowboy_Ken said:
I've got to head to bed, folks. Hopefully, in the morning during sun breaks, I need to be cutting plywood for portable outdoor run for the Fred Monster and his friend, Someone Else's.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
wait so you are sayin you want to not drink your own urine but would rather drink a cows urine?? ;):p

I think if it was drink it or die, you might be looking at it in a different light.

A very wonderful morning and day to all of you!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Rosiesredfoots is on my coast, right? Our next storm is gonna give her wind gusts of 45-60 mph with all kinds of rain. Here we'll have steady 15-25 winds with the rain and possible thunder storms. This is what gives May flowers for tortoises, right?

No one talked about it, (heathens!) but yesterday was FFA Take Your Tractor to School Day. Recognize!!!!

Footer some reason I heard that in the honey boo boo voice saying redneckonize. Mikes cousin is in the ffa. Typically we support their fundraising a few times a year

Good morning and happy Sunday

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Both my daughters were in FFA, but neither of the boys. All four loved 4H however. ... just random information...

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Both my daughters were in FFA, but neither of the boys. All four loved 4H however. ... just random information...

I grew up on a farm but I was in neither though my whole goal was to grow up, escape, and move to the big city. :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Good morning, I slept in until 10 this morning! It felt so good! I am so excited because next Sunday we are taking my niece back to school in Boston, I haven't seen her dorm or campus yet. Then we are going to hang in Boston for the day. :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I got to sleep in to. It felt very good.

And by sleeping in you missed bull riding right? Sigh.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I got to sleep in to. It felt very good.

And by sleeping in you missed bull riding right? Sigh.

Sorry, I don't have cable I just watch apple tv so I would not be able to watch it anyway. I did see where you wrote about rain coming my way and you were right, Wed & Thurs rain but temps should be in low 59's do no more snow, yaaaay!
Plus it will be 60's Monday. & Tuesday so that I am happy with that!

Low 59's was supposed to be low 50's, haha!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Good morning, I slept in until 10 this morning! It felt so good! I am so excited because next Sunday we are taking my niece back to school in Boston, I haven't seen her dorm or campus yet. Then we are going to hang in Boston for the day. :)

I was in no hurry to get out of bed this morning but I have to check my problematic site at 7

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:

I am not sure why it is, but Boston has always been a city I wanted to visit. Perhaps since so many Irish are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.