Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
GOOD MORNING ALL!
I can remember when my two girls had to wear their braces for a couple of years too. It's always a celebration when they come out. I think we went out to eat also. Cowboy, if you would even attempt to remove braces with wire cutters, you'd ha e more to contend with than a fighting kid...you'd have to get through Erin first:p

Momof4, you're not the only peeping Tom...i know there are those of you out there that laugh at some of the things you read here, but don't let yourselves be known. You all can probably write a character analysis on each of us. That would be really funny and interesting. By all means, do it. I'd love to see what others think of us.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Momof4 said:
I feel like a peeping tom. I read all your chats but never chime in. Happy hump day!

Chime in:)

Ok, braces off. They all clapped and sang her a song and gave her a box full of chocolates shaped like teeth :)
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366218479.346488.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366218493.052762.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow, Erin, what a beautiful daughter you have. Now that her braces are off, many are gonna see her beautiful smile!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Wow, Erin, what a beautiful daughter you have. Now that her braces are off, many are gonna see her beautiful smile!
Thanks Sibi. I never get to show pics of her because she does not let me take them!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Tell her what I said and to show her beautiful smile more because she's gonna be very popular with the boys...sorry Erin, you're gonna have your hands full:|

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Tell her what I said and to show her beautiful smile more because she's gonna be very popular with the boys...sorry Erin, you're gonna have your hands full:|
Yikes, I hope not!! She will be a freshman next year and I am not ready!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, maybe your daughter has a gold head on her shoulders. I'm just relating what I went through with my two girls. Raising teenagers is no fun now-a-days. I hope your experience will be better than mine. If you a d Rob have raised your kids with good principles of behavior, that's all you can do. The rest depends on how well your kids listen and learn especially in dealing with emotions and the heart. Remember to tell them that the heart is not to be trusted...it can be deceiving.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Hi guys!
There is a thread started called "new baby". He does not have any front nails ?? Is that strange to you? It really worries me. I asked if he rescued him....waiting for a reply.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I did a little picture research on the birds of California and came up with a black phoebe. Then I did a picture search for a black phoebe's nest, and that's what I've got alrighty. I didn't think it was a swallow because its the only one here, and swallows usually nest in flocks.

I've never seen this bird here before until about three years ago. So I was curious about it and read what GOOGLE has to say about it. They say that the bird nests from 3 to 7 feet above water or under the eaves of the house. Funny thing is, the dog's water pan is right under the nest! Every time I open the door, now that I'm aware of the nest, I see the bird fly away. The babies have just now hatched, and I've never noticed the bird there before. I guess I'm pretty unconscious.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Do I have anything on my face?
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366237765.913623.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
You're killing me Erin. I'm 100% in love with Dagny. I have a special place in my heart for great Danes, especially black ones. I'll just have to visit you all.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't seen anything...however, you really need to shave those whiskers and scrub off that big black smudge.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm all fancied up to meet my baby in town for dinner. What, What?
Woot, woot!!! What is fancy for you? 6 inch heels and leather pants?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
You tell us. Are you going on a date with your baby?

You ought to take a pic of yourself, and we'll determine if you look fancy.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm all fancied up to meet my baby in town for dinner. What, What?
Woot, woot!!! What is fancy for you? 6 inch heels and leather pants?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Combed my hair, shaved, trimmed the lip hair. Polished my ranch boots on the backs of my jeans…

Wait…that's a song…

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I have really cute boots and I was even calling them cowboy boots but my friend that owns like 50 acres and has a bunch of horses said they were ropers, not cowboy boots. I don't know the difference.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Wow Kerryann, you're among the living dead? I think you really need to learn how to relax. You know, a fungus on the shell is not that big of a deal. Russians are prone to shell fungus, and it's just a matter of getting the right treatment, and it could take a long time to go away, but know this, it will get better. You cried because you're stressed out about a lot of things. Sometimes, it's the straw the broke the camel's back that brings everything to a head. You have friends here, truly. I'll p.m. you with my phone number if you feel like talking, screaming, cursing, or just need someone to listen. Btw, your comment to Cowboy was hilarious. I mean, "utters" was priceless. Lol
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Hey guys, no one looks for me...Jacqui, consider it an honor that you're looked for. You wouldn't like to be me, I can tell you that. Anyway, Karryann, what's happening to Betty's shell? My beasty boy has some shedding of the shiny gloss of the shell, and there's nothing wrong with him. What makes you think she's sick? Did you post a pic of what it looks like?

Part of the reason why I'm not on as much is that I almost always post late. Most of ypu guys are getti g ready for bed; whereas, I most days can't sleep. I'm surprised that Erin stays on as long as she does coming from the east coast.

I look for you when I am alive and conscious. :) which i have been the walking dead for over a month.
I posted pics of bettys she'll in the Russian forum and was told she has a shell fungus that's making it crack. I dunno if after you treat it, it will still crack some or if she had a super fungus. I posted new pics. Her shell looked so nice before this happened and her new growth was starting to be so even. She isn't acting sick. I had her out side tonight and she ran around like a wild tortoise. Whoever wrote the tortoise and the hare never saw this chica move. I was out cleaning dog poop and she was making wide loops looking for food. Then i have them bathes and hens always chills out but Bettuce had an agenda of terror. Then I was beating her beak hole down and she kept biting the Emory board.. Ugh.. Crazy Lil girl...
Off to sleep :)

Cowboy_Ken said:
Bovine growth hormone. It's been in the news the last few years. I'm sure you've heard of it. Lol. I kill me sometimes.

What's it supposed to do naughty? Did you grow utters after dinner ;)

You are soo sweet :) I love you and I love you guys.
I had to go buy a bunch of fun stuff for a guy leaving tomorrow and I found this little guy at the hallmark store.

I may or may not have bought some shoes and then had dinner at Macy's while writing client emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.