Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
@Kerryann cuuuute :)!!!

I know.. it was an impulse buy. Your daughter's smile is so beautiful and she must be so happy. :D
Yvonne has babies :D I am so excited for you.
Cowboy needs to post up some pics like the rest of us do. :p

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Now, that's nice. I look for tortoise diff when I go shopping. I ought to take pics of some of my collections. Kerryann, I worry a out you working too hard. Make sure you take some time for yourself.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
emysemys said:
And I like this system better because the previous posts stay there and don't disappear like chat posts do.

Speaking of which...I just PM'd Josh! Who is deleting all of my posts! I was at almost 3,100 this past weekend...and now I'm under 3,000! That's more than 100 posts! I thought there had to be "mod meeting" regarding this kind of thing! If a new mod is taking t=matters into their own hands...then he needs to be straightened out...immediately! And you know who you are!

And, I'd like ALL my posts replaced!;)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
You tell us. Are you going on a date with your baby?

You ought to take a pic of yourself, and we'll determine if you look fancy.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm all fancied up to meet my baby in town for dinner. What, What?
Woot, woot!!! What is fancy for you? 6 inch heels and leather pants?

Yes yes.. he owes us at least one right :D

Thanks Sibi :) I am starting to do better now that I have my clients happier. The system is finally under control and I have had a few days of just hectic catching up busy but not stressful angry people yelling at you stress. :D I want to see your collection. I am starting to have a collection of my own :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We were there one Monday evening and they offered us the martini menu and we shared the inside smile, we polity said no thank you, but I'll have a beer and Karen had a soda.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
We were there one Monday evening and they offered us the martini menu and we shared the inside smile, we polity said no thank you, but I'll have a beer and Karen had a soda.

I used to love martinis..

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
They run a special for martinis on Monday. I've never tried one. They've got a lot of different flavors, but I'm figuring they've got none that taste like Coors Banquet Beer.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I'm a beer kind-a-gal. I don't even like to drink from a glass...straight from a bottle. I guess I never learned how to be a lady when drinking :p Cowboy Ken, you owe us a pic!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

sibi said:
I'm a beer kind-a-gal. I don't even like to drink from a glass...straight from a bottle. I guess I never learned how to be a lady when drinking :p Cowboy Ken, you owe us a pic!

I drink liquor and whatever people give me... Sometimes it doesn't work out. I am probably the only person all of you know that drank roofies in college.... Not my smartest moment.. I didn't know what it was and yes I served it to myself.. Don't worry I wasn't violated.. By myself either.... After i lived through that i realized how funny it was. Now apple pie and moonshine are my kind of crazy

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hey Kerryann, I think you're right...Ken is avoiding the issue for a pic.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

sibi said:

Definitely
Look what I haz for snuggling
IMG_20130417_230415_795_zps1ae22c68.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Girlfriend, you need to lay off of that stuff. You're gonna ruin your liver with moonshine. A nice fresh carrot juice is the drink for you, and for me. I'm not suppose to drink at all. But, I just have to have an ice cold beer especially in the summer. Also, a nice glass of red wine is nice from time to time. I get to go to the wine tasting festival this Friday! And, we're going in style with a Hummer limo. Can't wait.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, you did deliver a pic, I've got to give you that:p Thanks for the reminder :p Party-pooper!

Your dogs look so cute. I love mini schnauzers and Labs. Your lab is chocolate. What's his name? My son has two mini's, one is white and the other is salt and pepper. They are so cute.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:

Definitely
Look what I haz for snuggling
IMG_20130417_230415_795_zps1ae22c68.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok...regarding the deleted post comment. I THINK I know what happened. And if anyone else has been keeping track of their own post count I think you would see that you've lost some too.

When we were told that we had new moderators coming on board we decided to clean up our files. We had pages and pages of threads that had been moved to the "To Be Deleted" file. All of those posts in there were still included in everyone's post count. So when that file was all deleted, we all lost some of our post count.

Problem solved and another crisis averted!

Good morning everyone! I hope today's going to be a great day for you all. The sun is shining here and its supposed to be in the upper 70's. Sure looking forward to that (and no wind!).

I'm still trying to get up the gumption to mow the back yard, but for sure I'm going to cut back some weeds that are growing around the pond.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Yvonne I think you sent the wind south because we are blowing today in San Diego. My kids were not thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.