Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Amy, and anyone who wants us to look at something:

Next time if you copy/paste the web address off the top of the page you want us to look at, it makes it a lot easier for us to find the right place. I looked for "hi" and couldn't find it.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
sibi said:
Well, maybe your daughter has a gold head on her shoulders. I'm just relating what I went through with my two girls. Raising teenagers is no fun now-a-days. I hope your experience will be better than mine. If you a d Rob have raised your kids with good principles of behavior, that's all you can do. The rest depends on how well your kids listen and learn especially in dealing with emotions and the heart. Remember to tell them that the heart is not to be trusted...it can be deceiving.

* meant good. If she had a gold head, you'd be set.:p

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
emysemys said:
Amy, and anyone who wants us to look at something:

Next time if you copy/paste the web address off the top of the page you want us to look at, it makes it a lot easier for us to find the right place. I looked for "hi" and couldn't find it.

Ok. I will next time :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good morning West coast, good afternoon East coast...and all in between. Is anyone ready to chat?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Whadda ya think we been doin?

Naw...I'm making a pork loin roast for lunch and it smells like it may be getting a bit over done, so I've got to go. Ya ran me off, Sibi!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hi all, I think I have everything for our closing tomorrow! I'm so excited!!!
I made a late lunch but it is my favorite sandwich... BLT baby!! My son & I are the only meat eaters left in the house so I had to teach him about BLT's today. He gets it:).

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Bacon is good. I'm at my in-laws helping organize after the move. Lunch is on the.

Way. I should have ended that with a way.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Bacon is good. I'm at my in-laws helping organize after the move. Lunch is on the.

Way. I should have ended that with a way.

You should have left it to build suspense and we could have guessed what lunch was on... Table, floor, fire, ice, the possibilities are endless!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I love overdone pork roast...must smell heavenly. I noticed you make big meals for lunch. Is that because you can have dinner leftovers? That would be very smart to do. I ought to do the same, except I'm too busy to fix lunch. Maybe when we finish the outdoor enclosure for my sullies I'll have time to do it. I won't have to watch the torts so much. I can't wait to get some of my life back. It's like I'm a mother of triples for the past two years. I'll be posting before and after pics soon. The backyard space is 48' by 48' x 2. That's huge for these sullies. I'm also converting the shed into an insulated room that will be divided into separate pens. It's gonna be great!
emysemys said:
Whadda ya think we been doin?

Naw...I'm making a pork loin roast for lunch and it smells like it may be getting a bit over done, so I've got to go. Ya ran me off, Sibi!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Erin, I'm so glad that it will a done deal after tomorrow. The closing will take about 20 minutes or less, then, you can celebrate. I'll have a taste wine drink for you tomorrow night.:p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Erin, I'm so glad that it will a done deal after tomorrow. The closing will take about 20 minutes or less, then, you can celebrate. I'll have a taste wine drink for you tomorrow night.:p

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Girlfriend, you need to lay off of that stuff. You're gonna ruin your liver with moonshine. A nice fresh carrot juice is the drink for you, and for me. I'm not suppose to drink at all. But, I just have to have an ice cold beer especially in the summer. Also, a nice glass of red wine is nice from time to time. I get to go to the wine tasting festival this Friday! And, we're going in style with a Hummer limo. Can't wait.

That sounds fun. I am going to see my MIL on Friday night.. which is tomorrow.
I usually don't start out on the hard stuff but once I am tipsy I pretty much drink whatever people give me.. from beer to moonshine...
Your dogs look so cute. I love mini schnauzers and Labs. Your lab is chocolate. What's his name? My son has two mini's, one is white and the other is salt and pepper. They are so cute.

It didn't quote the question about my dogs so I manually did it. My lab is a chocolate and she's a girl named sierra but we call her cici :D. My schnutzo is an 11 year old salt and pepper male named oscar or ozzie. It's funny because last time I took them to the vet I walked in and was like.. okay I have ozzie and cici.. and the lady looked at me like I was nuts and was like I thought you were bringing oscar and sierra.

Yay Erin.. so much fun :D

Sooo someone.. who will remain unnamed may have been naughty and is now back to getting a truck. I got exactly what I wanted and I didn't get snuffed out.. so those are both good things. I will post a pic of it when I get it Monday. It's brand new to me... normally I buy used trucks but this one is all mine :D

I have a coworker of 12 years leaving tomorrow. I set up a going away party for him :D
Here is the spread

like a quarter of my 60 invitees

him opening the gift

I had a laptop bag folio, a pen, and a desk card holder engraved as a going away gift :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Kerryann, that looks like it was a great party and those were really nice gifts! Great job!

Dinner is on the....floor, tort, doohickey...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Sorry Kelly :shy:

Sibi, Floor was used!! -2 points for you!!

@Cowboy- bar, grass, horse, slate (like my tortoises like it) & me.

Status
Not open for further replies.