Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
So, Cowboy, dinner was on your in-laws?

I hope chat isn't really dying. Hardly anyone gets on anymore except for a short comment here and there. That would be sad:-(

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:

I hope chat isn't really dying. Hardly anyone gets on anymore except for a short comment here and there. That would be sad:-(

I'm here:)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:

I am alive and awake. its hard to chat when I am doing log reviews though :(.. my little brain is at full capacity.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
CtTortoiseMom said:
I have really cute boots and I was even calling them cowboy boots but my friend that owns like 50 acres and has a bunch of horses said they were ropers, not cowboy boots. I don't know the difference.

First, your daughter is pretty. Along the raising teenagers advice, Be sure you know her friends parents too. It's worked well for us, so far!
I wore ropers all 3 yrs that I rode for a cutting horse trainer, they count as cowboy boots. So comfortable!
I just realized that this Saturdays soccer game is in Klamath Falls, (insert, whining, moaning, and dragging of my feet) Not my favorite town...
Watching the new Red Dawn with my fam, almost bedtime though!

Ken, picture of you and Karen please!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
What's wrong with K Falls? 30 odd years ago, I lived outside Hoopa and Orlenes and it can't be worse than that.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Ya know Ken, I think it's just the high desert. Not my thing. (I've lived here all my life and never heard of those two places you mentioned!) My hiking buddy/oldest son usually hikes up the nearby scrub hill with me. But he'll be on his overnight Search and Rescue certifying trip Saturday. So...I need to buy a new book, just for warm ups. I'm a cheer and pace the sidelines kinda soccer mom ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
North of K Falls. Populations 300-500 at most.

I retract my earlier comments in regard to the location of K Falls. I believe, now, you were referencing the town of K Falls in So. Oregon, yes? I was referencing the Klamath Falls on the river. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Haven't been getting anything done outside the last couple of days between rain, sleet, snow, and wind. I have managed to get my tick count up to 5 big ones and 4 tiny tiny ones. :D The rain may be playing havoc with my plans, but it sure is nice to actually see some water in all those farm ponds along the way.

I bailed my laptop out of the repair shop today, so now I have it in the truck to test once I get home.

Sibi has construction started yet?

Erin when are you moving in? Any more folks been looking at your old house?

Ken I finally have the bacon to try cooking the wrapped chicken strips with. Anytime I see bacon, I think of you.

I guess I need to go back a few more pages and try catching up on folks in here...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Jacqui said:
I am truly honored for the association!
A fun twist is to mix fresh parmesan with sour cream and onions and paint that on before adding the bacon. Then bake. Yes it makes for a richer meal, but who here amongst us doesn't like richer?

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
You're hitting at least four food groups in that recipe Ken. Sounds healthy to me! :)

I'm sitting at my desk thinking of ways to procrastinate from actually working. Any ideas?

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Have you seen of Denny's baconalia menu? Now thats creative - bacon sundaes, bacon shakes, bacon-topped caramel brownies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
I am truly honored for the association!
A fun twist is to mix fresh parmesan with sour cream and onions and paint that on before adding the bacon. Then bake. Yes it makes for a richer meal, but who here amongst us doesn't like richer?

That does sound good.

SpdTrtl said:
Bacon pieces as a topping for vanilla ice cream.

Sorry but for me, that just doesn't sound good. :(

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Attention Please, Your Attention Please!
Mrs.C. has been out buying things for her new house, but would like for me to relay this message ; “Hi Everyone"

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi everyone. We went in style to the wine festival. We're eating pizza now ...it's been raining and cold lime nothing I've seen this time of year. But I've tasted some many different red wines, I feel nothing! Speak to you all later and will post pics of the evening.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Raining and cold lime? Me thinks that wasn't wine! Was salt invoked?

*involved

(Sibi would get back to me, if she could get her neck muscles to respond like they're supposed to.) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.