Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner :( I have no creativity left in my body. I have to spend the night reviewing diagnostic reports so I can meet with my client on Monday and go through the results of my tests I am currently running.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I only wear Levi 501's or comfy pants.

Sorry. And the Levi's are boot cut.

I have a pair of Levi 501 skinnies :). They are loose and I love them on a cold day with a hooded sweatshirt and warm boots! Oops, stalling again!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have a few sweats for around the house, but mainly it's jeans for me. Is there another kind of shirt other then sweatshirts and tshirts? :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
I have a few sweats for around the house, but mainly it's jeans for me. Is there another kind of shirt other then sweatshirts and tshirts? :D

Tanks, Camis, button downs, ;)
I just bought pink and teal jeans to get ready for spring. Two pair separate colors :p

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Well, my TFO peeps have a good next few days, I'm going to bounce.. I'm heading to ft Meyers until Tuesday morning :) peace out!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Have fun and I am jealous of the warmth. I woke up to snow this morning. :p I felt weird buying bright spring colored clothes when winter doesn't seem to be giving up it's death grip on Michigan.

Ken, you should have taken pics of everything you were selling. It has to be a huge sale.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Have fun and I am jealous of the warmth. I woke up to snow this morning. :p I felt weird buying bright spring colored clothes when winter doesn't seem to be giving up it's death grip on Michigan.

Ken, you should have taken pics of everything you were selling. It has to be a huge sale.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Hit 80 here today. I didn't get off work till 6 but took Rosie out for sun and dandelions. She peed on my shoe and flailed her head at me taking her back inside >.<

Introduced her to the solar powered tortoise by our front steps and at first she was taken aback, then it was "love at first bite" :p

Hopefully the picture works from my phone..

image-338189591.png

Thalatte

5 Year Member
So kerryann what did you end up making for dinner?

If I could swap out weather so you got 95F and I got snow I would do it in a heartbeat!

RosieRedfoot said:
Hit 80 here today. I didn't get off work till 6 but took Rosie out for sun and dandelions. She peed on my shoe and flailed her head at me taking her back inside >.<

Introduced her to the solar powered tortoise by our front steps and at first she was taken aback, then it was "love at first bite" :p

Cute!!! Though apparently she doesn't like being taken away from her sweetie!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Well it does sorta look like a green color of something you might eat. :D

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
RosieRedfoot said:

View attachment 39698

I have that same tortoise yard thingy. I love it. I haven't put up my betty to it but I am sure she would bite it too. She will run over to my lab and bite her if she can see her. :rolleyes:

Thalatte said:
So kerryann what did you end up making for dinner?

If I could swap out weather so you got 95F and I got snow I would do it in a heartbeat!

RosieRedfoot said:

Cute!!! Though apparently she doesn't like being taken away from her sweetie!

I made brown rice and a vegetable stir fry in a thai coconut curry sauce. Lots of heat for me and little heat for the hubs. I got these chinese eggplants at the store today and had to use them in something. The organic greens available today were blah so I have to go to whole foods for tortoise food this week. I did snag up some organic watercress. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
The only solution is to go to a country where the average person is as short as you are. There you'll find clothing in abundance that will fit like a glove. When I go to Puerto Rico, I find all the pants and shorts that truly fit. I'm only 5', but my butt is too big for my size. There, women's butts are like mine, and they're short like me, and their tops are smaller than their bottoms which is perfect for me. Here, when I shop for a pant suit, I always have to get two sizes smaller for my jacket or I'll be floating to China. Oh, oh...and how about those sleeves? I can never get sleeves that fit my arms just right. I always have to get 3/4 lengths. Oh, what troubles we small people have.
Thalatte said:
I like American eagle but even their short length is too long. Aeropostale is really the only place that has pants that are short enough for me but they are sooo expensive!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
sibi said:
The only solution is to go to a country where the average person is as short as you are. There you'll find clothing in abundance that will fit like a glove. When I go to Puerto Rico, I find all the pants and shorts that truly fit. I'm only 5', but my butt is too big for my size. There, women's butts are like mine, and they're short like me, and their tops are smaller than their bottoms which is perfect for me. Here, when I shop for a pant suit, I always have to get two sizes smaller for my jacket or I'll be floating to China. Oh, oh...and how about those sleeves? I can never get sleeves that fit my arms just right. I always have to get 3/4 lengths. Oh, what troubles we small people have.

I KNOW RIGHT???
I have the same problem with my booty. I cant do 3/4 sleeves as the scars on my wrist show so I try to get jackets with cute linings so I can fold them back then I add decorative buttons and it looks like they were supposed to be that way. Its either that or I have to wear lots of bracelets and I tend to get distracted by shiny things that make noise...

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's too cute. I have something similar to that on my flower bed, but my torts pay no attention to it. Maybe it's because it looks fake, you think?
RosieRedfoot said:

View attachment 39698

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Naw, she tried eating a live bullfrog once that was bigger than she. Pretty sure she'll try everything once.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Thalatte said:
I like American eagle but even their short length is too long. Aeropostale is really the only place that has pants that are short enough for me but they are sooo expensive!

You need some apple bottom jeans. :D
When I went to China all of the clothes were way too small through the shoulders and too short in the legs and arms.

Thalatte said:
sibi said:

I KNOW RIGHT???
I have the same problem with my booty. I cant do 3/4 sleeves as the scars on my wrist show so I try to get jackets with cute linings so I can fold them back then I add decorative buttons and it looks like they were supposed to be that way. Its either that or I have to wear lots of bracelets and I tend to get distracted by shiny things that make noise...

I am so jealous of you two. I have so little butt it hurts when I sit on hard chairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.