Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
I've got some great exercise for the buttocks. It will put some muscles where you don't have them now. With small people, the center of gravity tends to go south; but, since you're tall, everything had to be stretched thin, thus, a thin butt. But you can add to it by building muscles there, if you really want to go through the trouble.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
The only solution is to go to a country where the average person is as short as you are. There you'll find clothing in abundance that will fit like a glove. When I go to Puerto Rico, I find all the pants and shorts that truly fit. I'm only 5', but my butt is too big for my size. There, women's butts are like mine, and they're short like me, and their tops are smaller than their bottoms which is perfect for me. Here, when I shop for a pant suit, I always have to get two sizes smaller for my jacket or I'll be floating to China. Oh, oh...and how about those sleeves? I can never get sleeves that fit my arms just right. I always have to get 3/4 lengths. Oh, what troubles we small people have.
Thalatte said:
I like American eagle but even their short length is too long. Aeropostale is really the only place that has pants that are short enough for me but they are sooo expensive!

You need some apple bottom jeans. :D
When I went to China all of the clothes were way too small through the shoulders and too short in the legs and arms.

Thalatte said:
sibi said:
The only solution is to go to a country where the average person is as short as you are. There you'll find clothing in abundance that will fit like a glove. When I go to Puerto Rico, I find all the pants and shorts that truly fit. I'm only 5', but my butt is too big for my size. There, women's butts are like mine, and they're short like me, and their tops are smaller than their bottoms which is perfect for me. Here, when I shop for a pant suit, I always have to get two sizes smaller for my jacket or I'll be floating to China. Oh, oh...and how about those sleeves? I can never get sleeves that fit my arms just right. I always have to get 3/4 lengths. Oh, what troubles we small people have.

I KNOW RIGHT???
I have the same problem with my booty. I cant do 3/4 sleeves as the scars on my wrist show so I try to get jackets with cute linings so I can fold them back then I add decorative buttons and it looks like they were supposed to be that way. Its either that or I have to wear lots of bracelets and I tend to get distracted by shiny things that make noise...

I am so jealous of you two. I have so little butt it hurts when I sit on hard chairs.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I have been doing ozzie squats. I pick up my schnauzer and do squats. :D:D:D

sibi said:
I've got some great exercise for the buttocks. It will put some muscles where you don't have them now. With small people, the center of gravity tends to go south; but, since you're tall, everything had to be stretched thin, thus, a thin butt. But you can add to it by building muscles there, if you really want to go through the trouble.
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Thalatte said:
I like American eagle but even their short length is too long. Aeropostale is really the only place that has pants that are short enough for me but they are sooo expensive!

When I went to China all of the clothes were way too small through the shoulders and too short in the legs and arms.

Thalatte said:
sibi said:

I KNOW RIGHT???
I have the same problem with my booty. I cant do 3/4 sleeves as the scars on my wrist show so I try to get jackets with cute linings so I can fold them back then I add decorative buttons and it looks like they were supposed to be that way. Its either that or I have to wear lots of bracelets and I tend to get distracted by shiny things that make noise...

I am so jealous of you two. I have so little butt it hurts when I sit on hard chairs.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
You can always go for a butt lift. :p
Kerryann said:
I have been doing ozzie squats. I pick up my schnauzer and do squats. :D:D:D

sibi said:
Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Thalatte said:

Thalatte said:
sibi said:

I KNOW RIGHT???

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I would need the implants. I guess it's good I don't have cellulite. My husband said to me today I have a long back. :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Hello, I have never been to China but when my daughter was four and just starting hockey, I had to order her skates and pads from a store in china because they didn't make small enough stuff in the U.S. for her.

I am so suck of cleaning and my body hurts!! I hope it is all worth it!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Hello, I have never been to China but when my daughter was four and just starting hockey, I had to order her skates and pads from a store in china because they didn't make small enough stuff in the U.S. for her.

Little ones in hockey gear are the cutest.
You can at least be happy that you are accomplishing your cleaning and you are getting a good work out at the same time. :D I never feel better than when the house is clean.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Little ones in hockey gear are the cutest.
You can at least be happy that you are accomplishing your cleaning and you are getting a good work out at the same time. :D I never feel better than when the house is clean.
True, the house is perfect I just have to treat all the wood floors and finish cleaning and organizing the basement and shed tomorrow. We are still on track to lust tomorrow:)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
We are still on track to lust tomorrow:)

Wow, you organize everything!!!

And the real question is…just why did spell check change list to that?

haha I thought that too. i had to figure out what it should say first though. :p I was like man... she's got it under control.. I lust pretty much daily.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I just though the kids were going to their grandparents house for the day.

And with that chat dies.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Everyone's just out drinking their green beer tonight. Not me, I've got work in 8 hours so off to sleep as well! I'm only 24 but I act old it seems. I like reading, baking, gardening, and watching movies at home. Haha

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
What did I just walk into?????

A conversation on desirable body parts...wanna join in?

(this is what happens when girls are the only ones talking!)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
RosieRedfoot said:
Everyone's just out drinking their green beer tonight. Not me, I've got work in 8 hours so off to sleep as well! I'm only 24 but I act old it seems. I like reading, baking, gardening, and watching movies at home. Haha

My hubby and I are more home bodies than most of our friends.
I think the hub may be rethinking his 8 am beerfest plan

Thalatte

5 Year Member
RosieRedfoot said:

I am 23. My hobbies include: reading, cooking, baking, sewing, drawing, and cross stitching...I also dont drink, date, or socialize. Oh and My body creaks and tells me when its going to rain. Dont worry you arent the only "old soul"

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Thalatte said:
I am 23. My hobbies include: reading, cooking, baking, sewing, drawing, and cross stitching...I also dont drink, date, or socialize. Oh and My body creaks and tells me when its going to rain. Dont worry you arent the only "old soul"

Ditto! I'm 23, I don't leave the house besides to work, don't drink and would rather spend time with my pets then my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.