Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
We are still on track to lust tomorrow:)

Wow, you organize everything!!!

And the real question is…just why did spell check change list to that?

It autocorrected list to lust and sick to suck. My phone is a perv!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:

We know what you more often say now. :)
Actually my phone has put in random words I had to look up.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

We know what you more often say now. :)
Actually my phone has put in random words I had to look up.

It never lets me type the word so it always changes it to do. It is do strange, I didn't correct that last "do" do you all could see:)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:
Greys anatomy is only redeemed by Patrick Dempsey.

Kerryann has weird autocorrect too. Try as I might, I have know idea what she intended to say here.

If you watched Greys Anatomy you'd know.. well since you aren't gay you might not know.... still even after watching the show. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Omg, it's the day before we list and we are making sure everything is perfect. I even polished the silverware in the silverware drawer. Anyway, Rob was at Home Depot with our middle child because our bathroom vent needed a new tube and I was loading the dishwasher. I heard what I thought was the shower running. So I ran to the bathroom to see what it was and it wasn't the shower running it was the sink over flowing all over the bathroom floor because my 2 year old stuffed a whole roll of toilet paper in the bottom of the sink. So I grabbed every towel out of the linen closet and start mopping it up and then Rob gets home and runs down to the basement and is still down there swearing and cleaning up a huge mess because it leaked down and soaked our dropped ceiling tiles :(. Not the best day so far!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Omg, it's the day before we list and we are making sure everything is perfect. I even polished the silverware in the silverware drawer. Anyway, Rob was at Home Depot with our middle child because our bathroom vent needed a new tube and I was loading the dishwasher. I heard what I thought was the shower running. So I ran to the bathroom to see what it was and it wasn't the shower running it was the sink over flowing all over the bathroom floor because my 2 year old stuffed a whole roll of toilet paper in the bottom of the sink. So I grabbed every towel out of the linen closet and start mopping it up and then Rob gets home and runs down to the basement and is still down there swearing and cleaning up a huge mess because it leaked down and soaked our dropped ceiling tiles :(. Not the best day so far!

Oh no! It could have been worse, it's still the day before not the day of or in the middle of a showing. Sounds like Rob may be making another trip to Home Depot.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
1066102n3dkwdlw38.gif

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:

I am so sorry for you guys. That's so stressful. At my last house I had a pipe leak and the clean up crew laid the wet tiles flat and put a space heater next to them. It stopped them from getting the water stain.

Happy St Patties day everyone. No green beer for me.

Jacqui said:
McDreamy strikes again. :D

Happy St Pat's Day!!!​

She knotted what I'm talking about ;)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Morning everyone. I have been trying to get out of bed for 3hrs but my dog just growls and climbs more on top of me...it's getting hard to breathe...

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Drop ceiling tiles usually dry quickly if the house is warm and they shouldn't stain if the water wasn't dirty. I have to change them occasionally at work because we have a forever leaking roof.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
theelectraco said:
Drop ceiling tiles usually dry quickly if the house is warm and they shouldn't stain if the water wasn't dirty. I have to change them occasionally at work because we have a forever leaking roof.

Thanks, that is a relief! I have them laying all over the basement floor.

Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Oh no! It could have been worse, it's still the day before not the day of or in the middle of a showing. Sounds like Rob may be making another trip to Home Depot.
That is true. & we have a whole day to put the basement back together. Ugh, 2 year olds!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
Morning everyone. I have been trying to get out of bed for 3hrs but my dog just growls and climbs more on top of me...it's getting hard to breathe...

My lab will start swatting me with her paw if I am not up to feed her breakfast by 8. She will go right back to bed and sleep until dinner time afterwards though. :D

CourtneyAndCarl said:
I got a cat! His name is Mr. Spock...

Pics :)

Erin if they do stain you can hit them quick with some kilz and it will make them nice and white again. :D Use a sponge brush and put it on very lightly to make it blend naturally. If they are white of course.
I have had to use that trick before for a client who didn't want auditors to know that they had an HVAC leak in the data center days before the audit. It wasn't a ton of water leaking but covering up the evidence was easier than answering the questions or getting a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.