Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I'm trying to snooze off for a few while watching a great movie from 1959 titled, “A Bucket of Blood" with **** Miller.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
That sounds like a wonderful movie...

That sounds like a wonderful movie...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Omg, I was on my 13 year olds instagram and a bunch of girls in her grade posed for pics in like 2 feet of snow in their bikini's & snow boots and nothing else. So I was telling her I didn't approve and for her not to go along with anything like that. Well, my 6 yo walked by and was like "oh mom, we have to do something, those kids can't afford snow clothes".

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
Omg, I was on my 13 year olds instagram and a bunch of girls in her grade posed for pics in like 2 feet of snow in their bikini's & snow boots and nothing else. So I was telling her I didn't approve and for her not to go along with anything like that. Well, my 6 yo walked by and was like "oh mom, we have to do something, those kids can't afford snow clothes".

Is the 6yr old my favorite genius?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Is the 6yr old my favorite genius?
Yep.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And virtue triumphs over evil. What a kid. He needs to be groom for politics. Kidding, I'm sure you teach good values.

Status
Not open for further replies.