Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
If they don't become impregnated, the female will actually stay in heat and her estrogen levels will raise which results in anemia which leads to death...something along those lines.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
I don't know anything about birds, ferrets, chinchillas or flying squirrels. You guy's amaze me with the different critters you keep!!

I have a mystery goo on the knee of my jeans. It is the height of my 2 year old so I am actually scared to investigate further.

My kids were taught to wipe their hands off at the cuff of my jeans so I would never have to touch mystery goo.

I TOUCHED IT!!!! Now I have an overwhelming desire to smell it! I'm not going to do it. Washing hands now! I put him in the shower because it apparently came from him.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh so she becomes sex-crazed? How titilating!

CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
I don't know anything about birds, ferrets, chinchillas or flying squirrels. You guy's amaze me with the different critters you keep!!

I have a mystery goo on the knee of my jeans. It is the height of my 2 year old so I am actually scared to investigate further.

My kids were taught to wipe their hands off at the cuff of my jeans so I would never have to touch mystery goo.

I TOUCHED IT!!!! Now I have an overwhelming desire to smell it! I'm not going to do it. Washing hands now! I put him in the shower because it apparently came from him.

Well smelling is better than tasting...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
theelectraco said:
If they don't become impregnated, the female will actually stay in heat and her estrogen levels will raise which results in anemia which leads to death...something along those lines.

So not as much fun as I was thinking!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kids are gross! I was cleaning out my car this afternoon and I kept finding tiny broken rubber bands everywhere and I was so confused until I remembered they were the rubber bands that my daughter wears to connect her top & bottom braces, gag!!!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Oh disgusting! I am constantly finding gooey empty fruit tummies everywhere! Of petrified cereal bars...or cat poo in her kitchen stuff

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Eeeew!
To change the subject... It was sunny and 45 here today!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
67 in the shade and high, mixed clouds here. Everyone but Little Ricky is out grazing. Oh and the pancakes are in.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thalatte said:
Overcast and 88 here.
Wow, you win:).

I was running with my dog and she started nudging me with her head and I kept telling her no than all of a sudden she stopped in the middle of the road and dropped her Great Dane business everywhere. Oops, I guess I only have gross stories to share tonight!

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Last Sunday I took my dog running and halfway down the block she suddenly just collapsed in the middle of the street and wouldn't move. No matter what I tried she wouldn't budge, she just laid on the ground whimpering and twitching. I couldn't carry her either. Finally I said "emi! Want to get a snack?"
Her ears perked up and she hopped up and practically skipped back to my sisters house...

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Sometimes I amaze myself at how ornery I can be.

I'm kidding. I never stop amazing myself. Yes, I'm that amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.