SHELLETOR THE BONE EATER!

drew54

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
So, I finally named the little guy. I told my wife I was going to name him Shelletor (aka Bones) as a joke as I'm not too fond of puns for names, but she really liked it and wanted me to keep it. So, I did with a Viking twist. Nickname is Bones. I finally got my scale today and Bones weighs 57g at 2 mths. I will be measuring him and weighing him again next week and once a week thereafter. I changed up his enclosure some and added some fir bark on top of the coco coir and as far as temp control it has been more stable and a lot cleaner. So, here are some photos I took tonight.
IMG_0748.jpgIMG_0749.jpgIMG_0754.jpgIMG_0756.jpgIMG_0758.jpg
I noticed his carapce is getting longer and is not as "domey" as when I got him. I hope Bones is growing well! He is also getting used to me and likes his head rubbed.

drew54

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Here are some I took at the beginning of the week. IMG_0732.jpgIMG_0723.jpgIMG_0730.jpgIMG_0722.jpg
He ate a lot that day! His appetite seems to fluctuate. He will eat a lot one day and a little throughout the day for a couple days and then a lot. He tries to avoid some of the grass and goes for the turnip greens and mulberry leaves here lately.

When he decides he is going to get some exercise it is the cutest thing. He runs over his basking rock, through his water dish, over his food dish, over his cuttlebone, and then stops and eats a few things and repeats his laps. He does this for about 40 min. He warms my heart.